Twofoursixeight / da Creeper's ban appeal for violations of Community

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
ban.dark-gaming.com/10337
Community Ban for trying to Manipulate People into Saying Phrases like “1.4.0.5”

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
Yes, I knew this would break the rules, because I was trying to manipulate Popola into saying “1.4.3.6”, which downright violates S0#4 and Advertising. This violates the community because this is what a toxic person would do.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
Yes, I was violating the community rules by trying to manipulate Popola into saying “say 1.4.3.6”, and I would like to apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused. This was a sign of toxicity and this behavior should not be tolerated on this server. On the other side of things, the only “say 1.4.3.6” phrase I pmed was to Popola. I did this because I was annoyed at Popola being toxic, which was not a reliable thing to do in this situation. I should have instead kept my calm and stick to gathering evidences in the razorblade report for Popola.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
To sum it up, I really like this server, and I like to play the PVP dimension. I am sorry to all the administrators and moderators that run this server. I promise I won’t violate the community again. I am sorry to Popola for pming the “say 1.4.3.6” phrase. I really like to play this server and talk to others on Discord.
I will change my ways and not do this toxic behavior again.
I have realized how much everyone hates me and Ninshu dmed me their true colors, and hated me, due to the fact that I was toxic in the recent period. I appoligized to them and welcomed me into the lounge. I hope I can play Dark Gaming again, because this server is really fun.
Thanks, twofoursixeight

4 Likes

You need to follow the format.
Do not post a new appeal; edit your existing one. Post a reply here once you have made the corrections.

5 Likes

The format is now fixed (Edit 6)

4 Likes

A bump to keep the appeal up

4 Likes

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? Do this in a new reply, don’t edit your appeal. If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

5 Likes

Rules broken:

4 Likes

A bump so the reply amounts end on 8/19 and less activity

4 Likes
  1. Do you understand why what you did broke the rules stated?

2. Do you understand how you can avoid breaking them again?

3. Do you agree that you will not break the same rules in the future?

4. Do you understand that if in the future you break any of the rules that you were banned for already, that you will not be able to appeal again (unless the ban was a mistake or due to extenuating circumstances)?

6 Likes
  1. Yes, I understand the reason that I got banned.
  2. Yes, don’t pm IP addresses to players, or else I will get banned for S0#4 again and I will not be able to appeal again.
  3. Yes, I agree.
  4. Yes, if this rule or S5#2 is broken again, I am not allowed to appeal the ban because of repeated rule violations which ensure a lack of trust.
5 Likes

Bumping the appeal to make sure time refuses to run out.

5 Likes

Bumping the appeal #2

1 Like

This appeal has been accepted. Your ban has been lifted.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.