Tru3thful's Ban Appeal (READ DISCLAIMER FIRST)

My account name (registered) *is “[AK] Gunslinger”, and as a player, I am only allowed to have 1 account. The rule was put into place long after I had made my account, so I didn’t break the rule on purpose; if anything, the rule broke me.

Would I just be condemned to play on an alt forever??

4 Likes

Your account name will be changed if you get unbanned

4 Likes

Alright then, in that regard…

I will not, because multiple accounts exist.

4 Likes

Can you please read the rules and quote the rule/rules that you broke. If you do not know how to quote the rules, here is a guide How to quote the rules.

If you don’t know exactly which rules you broke, you can tell me and i will make it clear

4 Likes

Here is the rule I broke

4 Likes

Do you understand why what you did broke the rules and do you now understand how not to break them again?

6 Likes

Yes, I do. If you were responding to me.

5 Likes

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

I think this is when the joke starts to break down

6 Likes

That gives me a question…
Every time that Popstarfreas ask this, its written exactly the same as others, so… He just copy and paste it? Or he has memorized exactly this quote?

4 Likes

There’s something called canned replies where the replies are already made so we can just click a few buttons and boom

5 Likes

I got beaned too and please unban me but I’m lazy to make an appeal because I’ll say it here since I’ll get more attention and do nothing productive in my life whatsoever.

(This is also a joke)

4 Likes

unbeaned
(this is also a joke)

5 Likes

Durtle:

* The [ and ] are now not allowed in character names. Anyone who registered using these can likely be migrated to a new account.

4 Likes

How is this possible??

This appeal has been accepted. Your ban has been lifted.

4 Likes

What, the “quote?”

4 Likes

Yes I thought you could never get one

4 Likes

yea i am kinda

(haha unclickable quote)

4 Likes

I just remembered what Dexat/Neverbeen had said regarding the… issue, I’ll call it, and then manually made the quote by ripping Neverbeen’s name from Discord, then the quote itself from what they said when it initially happened. Here’s how it looks in Discourse as the formatted message, if you’re curious.

4 Likes

also message itself

5 Likes

me on my way to put this post in #terraria-server:ban-appeals because you specifically asked me not to and because its april fools

(im not gonna do it)

4 Likes