Trading System

Yeah, there’s no point complaining about DP because you’ve lost nothing. I’ve explained this to a few people now. Everyone has less DP, therefore, Everyone has lost no DP because they are all the same ratios as they were before, it’s just that the size of the numbers are now smaller.
That green box stuff is the result of an update, and so you need to move an item and refresh the page to update your inventory cache.

1 Like

[Update Plans]
Fridays are good days. I have aspirations for my efforts. Now, I can only hope that the people that want to help me build this system can contribute by helping as many people get into it whether they want Helper, have Helper or are apply for Helper. I promise you, more people that use the system, the more priority the updates, the faster they come.

In the next update, here’s a list of things I want implemented
[V0.7 Features]

• Public Shop
  • Explore Area (Combines Trading Statistics, similar items etc to find people to trade with and other stuff)
  • Completely streamlined Register, Login, Link, Ready - Trading System Setup for new Members that helps them get from Guest to Trader in the fastest times
  • Bundles; Cheap Bundles as incentives for donations but at low prices (like $1) and some DP-based Bundles
  • Lucky Item/XP/DP Dips; Both DP and Donation Lucky Dips. Play the game of chance to win big prizes!
  • Lottery Tickets (obtainment form) Obtainable (not usable) lottery tickets
  • Donation and DP based Trading Upgrades
  • Feature Unlocks; progress made better: Unlock features as you progress!
  • Feature-Donation; Donate and get your idea implemented in up to a few weeks! (High-Tier Donation)
  • Better Economy; DP is better distributed and DP lost is stored in the Lottery Bank as well as given to the Public Shop
  • Level Unlock Stages; Certain Level increments will have special prizes and unlocks attributed to them!

I really hope, like I did with the last update, that its big and significant enough to keep your hopes high, your goals straight, your activity on-going and your dedication to Dark Gaming prime. A lot of this update will improve donations significantly; such as automated donations. I really want people who donate to us to feel like they’re really getting something back and to have as much choice and customization as you can get.

Keep loyal!
~Popstarfreas

2 Likes

If I can help at all anymore than I already have been, let me know via skype or something! Also I might not be on much tomorow as in having a few friends over to work on a project. I will still probably be on a bit Tomorow though. Good job Rofle!

1 Like

Omg this is gonna be hard on high lvls…

1 Like

Can you already define what kind of help is needed?

1 Like

The help I was referring to in the post was getting as many Members in-game to get into the Trading System as possible. The more people using the system, the more I have to reflect changes on, the more reason I have to develop updates faster and the more reason I have to keep at it. After all, whats the use of an economy if few are in it?

2 Likes

Hm… you upload a message that is being displayed on the chat about the T.I. just like what you’ve done with
“!boss”, link to the site, item summoning…

1 Like

Can I make a quick suggestion. During an active/pending trade, I have a really hard time locating what items I am being offered due to the green border being a bit to thin. Im not sure if its just my eyesight but it does create much confusion. I also use Internet Explorer (Please do not judge) and that may affect the issue. Just a suggestion.

1 Like

[quote=Connor]due to the green border being a bit to thin[/quote]You’re suppose to see a glowy green effect. If you do not, then I cannot help you with that.

[DTP Update]
Instead of the old “verify” page, there’s now a new one. It covers Registration, (auto login), linking the account and then taking you to the Inventory page all in one easy to follow step-by-step process. There’s no need to change pages until you reach the end. So now all users can be directed to https://dark-gaming.com/dtp which will allow them to register, auto-login, link and use the Trading System.

2 Likes

[Small Update]
Completely fixed item hand outs so that it will give you items until it runs try of budget. So your inventories should be full now and there should be no more issues with slots not getting filled. Yay!

[Cmd Additions]
There are a few command items that will be added to the system and as such Cmd Item obtainment rarity (which is currently a higher rarity than other item types) will be decreased meaning they will be more common. The one important thing about Cmd Items is they most likely have a certain set of rules attached to them which will be included in the description.

[New XP sources]
You can now gain 10,000 XP by voting (using your website username as the Nickname) via the link in your Trading Inventory.

I’ve heard a few conversing about setting specific home warps; that’s going to be one of the additions. EssentialsPlus, which is a collaborative project of a few developers afaik is stable enough to be used and therefore a few commands that some would remember from the original essentials exist; including the likes of “/sethome”, “/ruler” and direction teleportation. There’s not a ton of additions, but they certainly exist and will be low-ish Rarities.

[Automated Payments]
You can now buy Credits and receive them instantly using https://dark-gaming.com/buy.php. However, the design is very simple because the functionality was the only thing added. It’s safe to use but it just doesn’t look that great.

What are Credits? They’re a form of Super DP. Wherein, you can get bigger and better things, but faster and with more reward. Want more info? I’ll explain soon.

If I buy Credits now do I lose them when the Beta is over?
No, Credits will not be wipped from accounts. However, Credits used on items will need to be re-requested (all Credit transactions on items will be logged so we know what items you got).

2 Likes

[V0.7 Alpha Testing & Info]
Alright now, I need to get this next update done as quickly as possible. However, I will need a few volunteers to access the Public Shop before it is publicly released.

[Volunteer information]
If you want to volunteer, you’ll need to be on everyday for the next few days. Simply post in response to this thread that you would like to volunteer for V0.7 Alpha.

[Pre-V0.8 Region Items]
The world will reset soon. So all of your structures will be gone; unless you save them. For 2 Credits, I will be importing as many structures that you made (and only you) and that you have a house area set for.

[DP & XP Changes]
- DP loss from deaths is much lower now

• If a person has more kills than deaths in a certain time frame, the XP they are given will be reduced depending on how many times they died. If they have equal or more deaths than kills, no XP is deducted. Therefore, it also means if you die fighting bosses, you don’t lose any XP.
  • XP from mobs is now lowered. There’s currently (and has always been) a problem with damage that can cause a mob kill (or boss kill) to become 2 kills. Thus you get 2x XP and this causes problems.

[Halloween Sale]
If anyone has at least $0.75, then during the Halloween sale, they’ll be able to get some Credits. I’m going to do a 25% off (because generosity). Now don’t take 1 Credit as the minimum for buying anything. It’s possible items will be like 0.25C, 0.5C and 1C.

2 Likes

I would like to volunteer for V.07 Alpha. Let me know what you need.

Also, does this mean the Halloween Sale is currently active?

1 Like

No. You’ll know when it is.

2 Likes

Hum. Well, I’m going to buy the credits now anyway. It’ll make testing the Shop easier. If I need more, I can always get more.

1 Like

I would like to take part on the Alpha test, too.

1 Like

I would also like to take part on the alpha test too. I wont be online in the next few hours - sport activities.

1 Like

[Crew World Region]
The Crew World Region was added. This means that only Crew Members can edit areas other than the Sandbox. If you find that you cannot build, visit your Trading Inventory and the problem should be resolved.

2 Likes

[V0.6.1]
Small update. XP is now a progress bar, which reflects the percentage of XP gained since the last level for the next. XP Efficiency Bar also added and functional. Setting Titles, Tags, Color and adding/removing commands has been changed slightly so that the website is faster while such features are being used.

[XP Efficiency] - XP Changes

• XP gain for all statistics have been multiplied (0 values stay at 0) so you will now get more XP (if at 100%)
  • XP gain is now affected by your XP Efficiency
  • XP gain for voting is also effected by XP Efficiency
  • Time lowers XP Efficiency
  • DP can be used to refill Efficiency Bar (click on the bar)
  • The Efficiency Bar can be increased to values beyond 100%, however, such a feature will be available in V0.7

The XP gained is calculated after XP Efficiency is updated. So if you are at 100% Efficiency, gain x kills over 2 days, and then check your inventory, the efficiency will be calculated (based on time) and then applied to your XP gain for the kills. Not the other way around.

[Rarity Changes]
The distribution of % for each Rarity has been changed slightly. R1 is less Rare than before (but still the most common), R4-R6 have the most increase in obtainment which means you should find yourself with more than just 1 or 2. The distribution of the Rarities has been tested against 100000 pseudo random generated numbers. A major change is how R9-R10 have a larger chance than before (R10 was previously almost unobtainable).

I would also like to note that some of the changes and additions listed in the V0.7 list are being made and then publicly released (such as the new register, login, in-game login system) before the next update. Some changes, such as the XP Efficiency Bar, were not planned for any version, and will be released without prior warning.

Make sure to reload (F5) or (ctrl+F5) on the inventory page to get the new JS file for this update.

2 Likes

BUG: If you enter a ridiculus amount such 9(+29[9’s]) you will recieve a ridiculous cost of somthing like 9e+29, if you click submit it will automatically refill your energy bar for free. Just thought i’d report this exploit even through I have only tested it twice.

1 Like

When you say “free” do you mean you haven’t refreshed the page and checked? The DP isn’t taken away visually until you refresh the page.

2 Likes