Trading System

Rather than keeping with the old thread, which is titled “Trading Inventory”, I decided to post a new one detailing the system. This post will be kept up to date. If you have any questions please read the OP again first just in-case it has been updated.

Current Version [v0.7] (Early-Release)

Have questions?
Frequently Asked Questions.

[Features]
[ul][li]Dark Points[/li]
[li]Credits[/li]
[li]Contrive your own[/li]
[li]Shops - Alpha[/li]
[li]Unlocks - Alpha[/li]
[li]XP Efficiency[/li]
[li]Trading[/li]
[li]Loans[/li]
[li]Inventory[/li]
[li]Transfer of DP[/li]
[li]Levels and XP[/li][/ul]

https://dark-gaming.com

4 Likes

Wow, good job! The new tradings system sounds like a good old RPG. Beeing able to trade with other users sounds really cool and will be a huge improvement! As longs as i get my title “The peasant” then im happy! Thanks for putting a lot of work into the trading inventory. :smiley:

2 Likes

sweet cookies
xD no seriously im glad its finished and rolfe on the ssc server I only get my rank (deviser) but I do not get my colour (yellow) I get my crew colour but on v4 I get my colour and rank

2 Likes

The reason the update has been delayed so much is due to issues with my own PC which I hope to be fixed soon enough. It’s almost done to a degree. GUI fixes and improvements will happen later after its released as Im sure you all care more about functionality than design.

3 Likes

In order to finish, the server needs to be online… :confused:

3 Likes

Thanks for all the hard work you guys put in!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

wow sounds awesome!

2 Likes

Update v0.6 (Private Beta):
I now need a few people to test the system to see if it works. After which it will be released to all and the GUI will be improved upon.

3 Likes

If my laptop was fixed I would gladly try to help ;c if my laptop gets fixed soon count me in!

2 Likes

Update v0.6 (Public)
Well looks like I kind of had to make it public for people to test it… ahem…
Well anyway, feel free to explore;
Please note: Do not trade above 1 for 1. Multiple items is broken atm.

I’ll fix dis stuff tomorrow.

3 Likes

will we be getting the stuff we earned/won back? and I got a full inventory with the doubles/ triples of the same things

2 Likes

I got 4 Stupid Titles… 4 Filthy Tags… But I like my colors tho…
I don’t have my “God of War” and “/buildmode”

And when I switched my Helper title with Stupid and Helper Color to a cyan color, I didn’t get my Helper stuff back…

2 Likes

Alright V0.6 should be bug-free now, I updated trading so that you can trade multiple items successfully; thanks to RubberDuckyFoxtrot, FurryWolf and Tip for helping.
Adding DP transfers next, then a GUI improvement. Item variety will be done along the way.

3 Likes

Awesome! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ll just append that to:
I added some of your suggestions…

Further details of stuff can be viewed in the OP’s update section.

3 Likes

I am a Helper, But my Helper Title and Helper color disappeared after i replaced it with another color and a title. Can I have it back? and also I didn’t get my helper commands yet even if I still had the title.

Ah, and also can I have my /buildmode and “God of War” title back?

2 Likes

same my title and color disappered

2 Likes

Added Transfers. Not in trades yet, but you can now give and receive DP. I’ll probably have alerts for this stuff soon.

Staff Titles and Tags are being added. The colors already exist somewhere in the void!

3 Likes

pop by staff titles do you mean titles only for a certain rank or like admin mod and helper?

also what does the xp mean in inventory and how do you get it?

3 Likes

#1 - What do you think?

#2 - Really? Its in the OP

3 Likes