Tow's Appeal

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: https://ban.dark-gaming.com/12495

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
No I didn’t know saying the N word was bannable especially since racist people have said that and didn’t get banned

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
I was having a conversation and just said that because I’m black and I was also trolling some people on the server

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
because I’m a black person and I didn’t know the n word is banned
so im very sorry and hope you forgive me for not knowing about rules
I’m very new to this server and I saw so many people swearing and I thought the n word was ok

3 Likes

We make bans for racism as we see them. Staff members aren’t always on to handle things and if something goes unnoticed then it just goes unhandled. You should still be mindful for yourself, though, since other players breaking the rules isn’t a valid reason to do so yourself.

You’ll learn about the rules if the appeal proceeds… though, while we’re here, I’ll bring up that those kinds of words aren’t allowed even if someone is what they’re referring to (black person saying N word, etc.) because there’s no way to enforce it. Will you keep that in mind if you’re unbanned?

4 Likes

yes I will and never say bad things again

3 Likes

Alright, let’s move on.

3 Likes

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? Do this in a new reply, don’t edit your appeal. If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

3 Likes

this is the rule I broke

3 Likes
  1. Do you understand why what you did broke the rules stated?

2. Do you understand how you can avoid breaking them again?

3. Do you agree that you will not break the same rules in the future?

4. Do you understand that if in the future you break any of the rules that you were banned for already, that you will not be able to appeal again (unless the ban was a mistake or due to extenuating circumstances)?

4 Likes

yes I read all the rules and promise never to break them again.

3 Likes

This appeal has been accepted. Your ban has been lifted.

3 Likes