Обжалование запрета

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Ban 7727 (dark-gaming.com)

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
Да, я осознанно нарушил правила сервера после ознакомления. Я абсолютно понимал к чему меня могли привести мои ошибки.
(Yes, I knowingly violated the rules of the server after familiarization. I absolutely understood what my mistakes could lead me to.)

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
Безусловно, мой запрет был справедливым и ожидаемым действием со стороны администрации сервера.
(Of course, my ban was a fair and expected action on the part of the server administration.)

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
Я крайне раскаиваюсь за свой плохой поступок. Мне бы еще раз хотелось поиграть на вашем замечательном сервере. На моём самом любимом режиме ,Зомби, Я уже давненько играю на сервере, и моё любопытство взяло вверх. Мне было очень интересно, какие волны идут дальше. Я доходил лишь до 16…
Прошу простить мои ошибки. Я готов пойти на на любые действия с вашей стороны чтобы еще раз поиграть у вас на сервере.

5 Likes

Why did you use godmode and damage hacks?

5 Likes

Из любопытства, мне было интересно какие будут волны мобов на высоких уровнях. Думаю вы поняли о чем я. Я действительно сожалею, если кому-нибудь навредил своим поступком.
(Out of curiosity, I was wondering what waves of mobs would be at high levels. I think you understand what I mean.
I’m really sorry if I hurt anyone with my act.)

5 Likes

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

7 Likes

I broke this rule:

4 Likes
  1. Do you understand why what you did broke the rules stated?

2. Do you understand how you can avoid breaking them again?

3. Do you agree that you will not break the same rules in the future?

4. Do you understand that if in the future you break any of the rules that you were banned for already, that you will not be able to appeal again (unless the ban was a mistake or due to extenuating circumstances)?

5 Likes
  1. Yes
  2. Yes, I understand. It won’t happen again
  3. I understand
5 Likes

Thanks for answering, but you also need to answer 4. before I can proceed

6 Likes
  1. Yes, I understand that. And I will try to avoid such incidents next time
5 Likes

This appeal has been accepted. Your ban has been lifted.

7 Likes