Toilet256 ban appeal

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
“misbehaviour” Ban

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
yeah cuz everyone was calling me toilet saying “good luck with that name lmfao” and stuff like that so i threatened to spam the chat if they didnt stop calling me megashitter420 and they did so i did spam and got banned by some mod for “Misbehaviour”

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
it clearly wasnt fair because THESE mfs kept calling me stuff like megashitter420 and making fun of a name that i chose 5 years ago

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
because whoever banned me CLEARLY had NO IDEA what was going on and only saw the 6 lines of spam, even spaced out by about 3-4 lines.

(repost)

7 Likes

Add back the line break between the answer to Q1 and Q2.
Do not post a new appeal; edit your existing one. Post a reply here once you have made the corrections.

7 Likes

the topic was closed, that’s why i created a new one
i did edit

7 Likes

Others breaking the rules (in this case by targeting you for your name) is not an excuse for you to do the same. Is it rude? Well, yeah. But retaliation isn’t supposed to be above the rules, it’s still subject to them the same as the players who provoked you.

7 Likes

I know but will i ever be able to play again? i mean i promise i wont spam again

7 Likes

Sounds good, then.

For the future specifically given what’s happened to you before with the name calling, don’t break the rules yourself if it happens again, yeah? You did the right thing at first by asking other players to stop calling you along the lines of “megashitter420”, but since they continued you had every right to gather evidence and file a report against them since they wouldn’t stop with calling you that.

7 Likes

I will not break the rules by myself if this happens again, instead I know to report them like you said, and again, I will never spam again.

3 Likes

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? Do this in a new reply, don’t edit your appeal. If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.