This is about how i've got banned for using racial slurs

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Ban

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
yes I did, I said the N word even though I was black and people reported me and accused me for being racist and saying I was white now I know I should change and never say it again even if I’m black.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
Yes because it inappropriate to say it whenever your black or not, because racial slurs isn’t part of the rules if I break the rules then I am banned. just incase your asking why I have said the N word read Q4 answer.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
Because so that I can stop saying words that isn’t allowed to be said according to the rules, and so I could maintain what I enjoy in that game, also its because i have said these thing out of no where its like I have Tourette’s but I don’t have it I used to be the type to say random things . I apologize for my mistakes and i hopefully will get unbanned. i have finally stopped saying things out of nowhere and realized i should think before i say something and i have understood the rule i broke and i have become mature now.

Thank you very much sincerely. BBM :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

i have learnt my lesson this time

5 Likes

Oh also I have a question, i deleted my “BaldBlackMan” so if I were to make another exact same character and name is it allowed?, if yes then is it possible I could login the same password in my registration or do i have to make a new one and a complete different one?

5 Likes

you are available in this server on weekend right? @popstarfreas

5 Likes

hello? you there?

4 Likes

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? Do this in a new reply, don’t edit your appeal. If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

2 Likes

i have broke this rule:

4 Likes
  1. Do you understand why what you did broke the rules stated?
  2. Do you understand how you can avoid breaking them again?
  3. Do you agree that you will not break the same rules in the future?
  4. Do you understand that if in the future you break any of the rules that you were banned for already, that you will not be able to appeal again (unless the ban was a mistake or due to extenuating circumstances)?
4 Likes
  1. yes
  2. yes, understood
  3. yes, will not break it again
    4.yes, i have understood everything
4 Likes

This appeal has been accepted. Your ban has been lifted.

5 Likes