TheVoid's Ban Appeal

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: http://dark-gaming.com/ban/5762

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
Yes. I thought I wasn’t going to be banned because of other people not getting banned.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
Yes it was.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
This is the best survival server i have ever played. The server is full of nice people who i want to play with. I apologise for breaking the rules and I promise it will never happen again.

2 Likes

This is going to be a problem. Other people were getting banned before you got banned for this. If you copy other people’s behaviour knowing it is against the rules, that doesn’t seem like the kind of behaviour that is going to stop you getting banned in the future.

3 Likes

I am really sorry for breaking the rules. I wish I never wrote that message. I am not going to make the same mistake ever again. I can’t make the same mistake again because my ban appeal will never be accepted if i do it again. I apologise to everyone who saw my message. I regret everything I’ve done.

2 Likes

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke. If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

3 Likes

Rules that I broke:

1 Like

This appeal has been accepted. Your ban has been lifted.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 6 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.