TheReich's Appeal

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Ban

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
Yes, I wanted to test it out to see if I’d actually get banned then I did.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
Yes, my ban was fair.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?

I hope this message finds you well. My name is TheReich, and I am writing to you regarding the recent ban imposed on my account for alleged God Modding.

I would like to express my sincere apologies if my actions inadvertently violated the server’s rules and guidelines. It was never my intention to disrupt the fair and enjoyable experience for other users. I value the community standards and am committed to adhering to them moving forward.

I have taken the time to review the server’s terms of service and guidelines, and I understand the importance of maintaining a positive and respectful gaming environment. I believe there may have been a misunderstanding, and I am eager to rectify any issues that may have arisen.

I am truly invested in the community and the success of the server. Being an active member, I value the relationships I have built and the experiences shared with fellow users. The ban has had a significant impact on my ability to engage with the community, and I am eager to resolve this matter.

I kindly request a thorough review of my case and would appreciate any information or insights that can be provided to help me understand.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to the opportunity to rectify this situation and continue enjoying the server responsibly.

3 Likes

Is my appeal invalid?

3 Likes

you wanted to test, but why?

3 Likes

At that time I wanted to test it to see if it work’s and it did. I was in the server for 2 months without getting caught I think, the big reason I godmoded was to simply have a more smoother experience. (I was mainly using in survival)

3 Likes

do you think there’s a possibility that you’ll use godmode again when you’re in a situation that isn’t “smooth”

3 Likes

I promise I won’t plan on using Godmode ever again in the server, as I have learned my lesson due to my ban.

3 Likes

Is it denied?

3 Likes

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? Do this in a new reply, don’t edit your appeal. If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

3 Likes

This is the rule I broke

3 Likes
  1. Do you understand why what you did broke the rules stated?

2. Do you understand how you can avoid breaking them again?

3. Do you agree that you will not break the same rules in the future?

4. Do you understand that if in the future you break any of the rules that you were banned for already, that you will not be able to appeal again (unless the ban was a mistake or due to extenuating circumstances)?

3 Likes

Section 1: Yes, I understood what I have done
by using a modified client resulting in my ban
which I truly regret doing.

Section 2: I have downloaded the official game on steam but not on Play Store as I have learned
not to abuse using modified client’s over the 96 day’s of my ban , I will avoid it to the best of my abilities.

Section 3: I acknowledge the mistake and I am committed to following the rules in the future, ensuring a positive gaming experience for everyone and everybody alike.

Section 4: Certainly, I acknowledge that if I violate the rules again in the future, I won’t have the opportunity to appeal unless the ban resulted from a mistake or extenuating circumstances.

3 Likes

Hello?.. :frowning:

3 Likes

Approved or uhh…?

3 Likes

Hello… it has been a month since this appeal started is there gonna be any response on my appeal :frowning:

3 Likes

This appeal has been accepted. Your ban has been lifted.

4 Likes