The Return of John

I do not know how many of you remember the Chatbot real-person John, but he is back.
I decided to re-code him from scratch and give him a little learning and learnt progression. Of course it is possible that people will corrupt him like last time, but that doesn’t matter much.

Improvements over John V1

• Makes up on the spot a response to “Do you like x” and saves it
  • New responses are saved in learning and moved to learnt later on
  • John now matches input inside a string as well as input that is the string
  • John now has a progressively wider search starting from a very specific set of data going to a search for just any response
  • John’s context system now works using 2000 most popular used nouns. I will add many more later if I find a table or resource with a list of all nouns
  • Other stuff that you may not notice

John is available over at https://dark-gaming.com/John

Have fun and be nice!

3 Likes

.-.

Don’t know what the error is but yeah. First reply goes through fine and it posts this after giving the second reply to John’s statement/question.

Hope you find a solution :slight_smile:

2 Likes

yeah same happened to me

2 Likes

john hates it when you talk german to him, he crashes xD.
You could use the source code of cleverbot! when you find it…

2 Likes

Lol… I was going around trading inv. then saw John in the chatbot :v wondering why it’s called chat bot when john is there :v I thought John is a player…

2 Likes

Lol I have never heard of john but he sounds awesome! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yea this is the error that everyone is getting. I was messing around with him and I’m pretty sure that if you send a message that he doesn’t understand, he crashes. For example if he says “What’s up?” and you reply with “The sky is up.”, “Nothing much ;D”, “Nothing much, and you?” or “Potato” then he crashes. Obviously he doesn’t understand any other languages so if you speak to him in German (for example) then he’ll crash.

EDIT: Ok I said some things in Spanish and it seems that he didn’t crash. Oh well, my theory is wrong. xD

2 Likes

you are right xD

2 Likes

hehe. No it’s because two things were the wrong way around and I was working on fixing that. That error means that he could not find a response which should be impossible because there’s always a default response. It means it finds a response but never manages to apply it. I’ll get round to fixing it.

3 Likes

ok :smiley:

2 Likes

I hope that people wont open up they’r computer to check out if someone named John is inside it…
But I prefer Jarvis anyway :smiley:

2 Likes

John is available again. He identifies and stores both contexts and the type correctly.

3 Likes

Copy everything he says! Lol.

2 Likes

" exception ‘PDOException’ with message ‘SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry ‘do you like sriracha-kind of’ for key ‘idx_row_unique’’ in /home/darkgayy/public_html/John/LIB_John.php:694 Stack trace: #0 /home/darkgayy/public_html/John/LIB_John.php(694): PDOStatement->execute() #1 /home/darkgayy/public_html/John/LIB_John.php(437): chat->findResponse(‘do you like sri…’, ‘’, ‘question’, ‘life’) #2 /home/darkgayy/public_html/John/john3.php(19): chat->input(‘Do you like sri…’, ‘’, ‘Yes sriracha is…’, ‘sentence’) #3 /home/darkgayy/public_html/John/index.php(17): include(’/home/darkgayy/…’) #4 {main}There was an error. It is recommended you stop using John and report this error. "

I did…something… ;D

I have a hunch of what I did wrong but my guess might be wrong. :v

2 Likes

what a chat xD!

2 Likes

I said “I know Im awesome.”
and John repeated “And an asshole.”
What a nice person.
Here are more random stuff by John-
Swaggy is a fag.
No you are john I am known as sts or the pretty princess.

2 Likes

Yeah, he said that he was the prettiest princess.

Would not tolerate,
For a second.

2 Likes

John copped me. I said doig, then he said doig…

2 Likes