That Was My Fault... Im Sorry

Im sorry if that link was not working. I edit reason in appeal so if link dont work you will see reason.

6 Likes

Im sorry for that question but why i cant edit my ban appeal?

6 Likes

try again now

7 Likes

Im done with edit.

5 Likes

Thx very much.

5 Likes

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

6 Likes

I read all rules again but i little bit cant understand what rule i break. I was banned by exploit rule but i was not using exploit. I get items on survival world in terraria but i was testing a glitch on very much different items like armor, weapons, and some accessories. I was gonna delete that items after end of testing glitch and then i was gonna report that glitch but… I got banned when i was deleting the items and ending glitch test.

4 Likes

Glitches are the same as exploits :+1:

4 Likes

Hey tejdxa can you pls give me edit permission.

3 Likes

Ohhh so that means that ban is fair?

3 Likes

So that means my ban was fair but is it good or bad? And if i was going to report that glitch after testing and i was making it not for bad then that good or bad. Oh my god… I only now understand what mistake i did… Im so sorry, i will never test glitch again. I think this is end of glitch testing. So what now? What i will do with my ban appeal.

3 Likes

You should quote the rule you broke

3 Likes

Uh… What if i dont have button “quote”.

1 Like

You need to select something first

2 Likes

So where i need to quote that rule?

2 Likes

Ok i fixed that, now i have guote button.

2 Likes

that it… i dont have this

2 Likes
2 Likes

Ik about that but i mean at that [Q] i need to put it.

2 Likes

No, you can just post a reply here

1 Like