Terraria's anniversary šŸ„³

Tonight at 12:00pm is terrariaā€™s 10th anniversary. And I feel like we should do something special.

8 Likes

cool! It has come so far

i think the mods should hold an event or something

8 Likes

Tonight? Its day now

8 Likes

Speaking of Terrariaā€™s 10th anniversaryā€¦ hereā€™s our currently open carton of milk.

9 Likes

That not carton of milk that bottle of milk

7 Likes

Hey, better drink da milk before expires ā€¦ (At terraria aniversary???)

Coincidence?

I think not!

8 Likes

Another Tru3thful hand reveal, and table reveal pog.

4 Likes

Yep, and we all know that Tru3thful is either Asian or Caucasian based on these photos.

5 Likes

*kitchen counter

4 Likes

Wow lol, how did u deduce i that?

3 Likes

r/ihadastroke

not really tho

3 Likes

Look at the skin tone.

3 Likes

Not necessarily. He could be an alien

3 Likes

Iā€™m actually an AI designed to interact with people.

4 Likes

Iā€™m actually an interstellar space traveller, which you might have noticed from my various locations.

3 Likes

It would be rare for him to be alien, considering that he has a hand and aliens probably are a completely different form of life

3 Likes

I donā€™t really have any basis for this, but isnā€™t it possible (some) aliens would be at least fairly similar to humans, if they evolved similarily? Not all aliens would be like giant blobs or whatever; that wouldnā€™t make sense from an evolution perspective.

3 Likes

Well, if you take in to account what an alien actually is, it could be any living thing thatā€™s been unobserved and uncharted

3 Likes

Does ā€œvarious locationsā€ include being in Phase twice?

4 Likes

Lol, how did that happen??

I think the Online tab of Phase is usually broken, since it often shows no one online (or people online who actually arenā€™t) even though I am and it doesnā€™t show me. Also, the icons for which dimension particular people are in are broken too; Blanc has been in PvP for the last two weeks straight.

3 Likes