SylvieGoo Ban Appeal

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Ban

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
I mean yes i did, i did know that modified clients were against the rules. Just thought as long as i dont use it nothing would happen since i was too lazy to restart my game

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
Yea it was fair, happened because my own stupidity/curiousity, when i saw i still had the journey mode even in multiplayer i clicked it and tried to research my pickaxe in survival. dumb decision but the ban was fair

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I had no intention of ruining anyone’s playing experience or using it to gain an advantage, like previously stated i was curious to if researching would work.

4 Likes

Sending the rule quote already just in case so the appeal doesn’t get deleted for another 7 days

4 Likes

Well, that begs the question: how will you make sure you don’t fall to the temptations of curiosity again, like you did here when you were banned? You knowingly entered the server with a modified client available to you, and as you mentioned here:

It ended up getting you banned.

5 Likes

like i said i was a bit too lazy to restart my terraria to get rid of the TPatcher stuff, curiosity happened when i was ingame and saw the journey mode button and tried to research something. it probably wouldnt have alarmed me if i didnt try to research the pick. I can’t let temptation of curiosity get me again when i restart my game whenever i join the server again, in hindsight i should have done that from the beginning

4 Likes

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? Do this in a new reply, don’t edit your appeal. If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

5 Likes

Here it is

4 Likes
  1. Do you understand why what you did broke the rules stated?

2. Do you understand how you can avoid breaking them again?

3. Do you agree that you will not break the same rules in the future?

4. Do you understand that if in the future you break any of the rules that you were banned for already, that you will not be able to appeal again (unless the ban was a mistake or due to extenuating circumstances)?

5 Likes
  1. Yes i do
  2. Yes, as stated above
  3. Yes, better yet. Not breaking any rule
  4. Yes i understand
4 Likes

This appeal has been accepted. Your ban has been lifted.

5 Likes