SushiRust's Ban Appeal

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: [Dark Gaming | DTP - Ban View](https://Dark Gaming | DTP -Ban View) - Dark Gaming | DTP - Ban View

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
Yes I broke the rule by hacking, I used a Hack that gave me infinite pet summons, and hade No cooldown on attacks. Giving me a very high advantage which lead into ban and deep regret.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
I think this Ban was more than fair, I broke one of the most important rule and regret it. Defiantly deserved the ban.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I’m and extremely sorry and deeply regret it. I thought I would be “cool” person that could help other players by protecting them in zombies, But I never noticed that I made It unplayable, not fun for other, and most importantly braking the rules. I was a stupid and never realized that It was braking the rules till I got the ban, I very much regret doing this and I promise you I will never brake a rule again with great confidence. Please give me another chance to prove myself to the community.

3 Likes

I really enjoy playing and using this server, It is the best All items server out there providing mini games that are extremely fun, and would love to further play again, if I do get a second chance.

3 Likes

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

4 Likes

I broke this rule:

2 Likes

You didn’t follow the instructions correctly. Can you try again?

5 Likes

I broke this rule:

3 Likes
  1. Do you understand why what you did broke the rules stated?
  2. Do you understand how you can avoid breaking them again?
  3. Do you agree that you will not break the same rules in the future?
  4. Do you understand that if in the future you break any of the rules that you were banned for already, that you will not be able to appeal again (unless the ban was a mistake or due to extenuating circumstances)?
5 Likes
  1. I fully understand that using a hack client resulted in me getting banned from the server.
  2. I fully understand how to avoid braking the rules again, by not using the client ever again.
  3. Yes I fully agree that I will not brake the same rule and all the other rules again.
  4. I fully understand that if I brake a rule again I will get permanently banned and will not be able to apply for a ban appeal.
3 Likes

This appeal has been accepted . Your ban has been lifted.

4 Likes