Survival TrueSSC v1.6.0

This update is brought to you by @Legolas

• Updated incorrect stacks in boss bags checks
  • Added missing items in boss bags checks
  • Added missing items in shop checks
  • Updated tavern keep prices in shop checks
  • Add missing fishing rewards in fishing checks

Please note that I haven’t tested this update personally unlike previous ones, so I cannot confirm what exactly is fixed (maybe lego can update this to list specifically what in-game is fixed now)

10 Likes

I fished up 3 oasis crates and one of them did not drop any primary loot, so maybe it’s not 100% a gurantee? I do not have a screenshot b/c I did not record it, but I feel like it is not 100% fixed sometimes and it doesn’t do what it supposed to.

3 Likes

a
I tested more than 50 crates and all of them dropped their primary loot

4 Likes

there was one time i opened an oasis crate and it didn’t give me a primary loot, this was before the update by the way, it seems to have happened with some other people too.

4 Likes

Ignore what I said previously, I just got no primary from some crates now, my suspicion is that Terraria Wiki is a little outdated and Oasis/Mirage crates doesn’t really have a 100% primary loot rate drop

4 Likes

Oh rip, thanks for the info

3 Likes

Does this mean Angler “scams” and evil boss treasure bags not opening are now fixed? along with the tavernkeep refusing to sell certain equipment?

4 Likes

The scams are not fixed, boss bug is.

3 Likes

I got another one with no primary loot, are you sure it is not a bug with mobile and the plugin for this? (like 3 more after this, either this or I used all my luck on the fishing accessories lol)

3 Likes

And after another 3 I got nothing, I am going to make sure this isn’t a bug @Legolas
Edit: I tried hundreds of crates, it is non-replicable, are you sure it is not a computation error on your end Lego?

3 Likes

@Legolas Since snake charmer’s flute is a banned item in survival and also one of the primary loots of oasis crates, do you think it is the reason why some crates open with no primary loots or just nothing at all?

4 Likes

ooooh yeah that exists :sweat_smile:
that might have been it and I was dumb lmao

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.