Sucmicdic69's Appeal

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Ban

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
modified weapon projectile

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
yup

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
i am lonely guy try have fun without the server i got nothing too do in mylife may i have a chance play back zomibe game mode i can stop breaking rules if i may have chance and my english is not too good

3 Likes

This doesn’t answer the question. You acknowledged that you cheated and that you believe the ban was fair, but we are not asking for what rule you broke yet. We are asking if you willingly went out of your way to break the rules at all.

On the topic of rule breaking, though, there wasn’t just modifying your weapons, but also instantly healing from any damage taken and not dying when you should have:

Therefore, in addition to the original question (did you break the rules knowingly), I raise another: why did you feel the need to cheat in the first place? What will stop you from cheating again if your ban was removed?

3 Likes

yes I broke the rules knowingly I didn’t mean harm, just messing around, trying to be funny.

Sevend7d7 helped me fix some grammar issues in this appeal. they also got banned for the same thing I did, we are friends.

2 Likes

Alright. Don’t break the rules again, because that’s not funny. Including your name, if you’re unbanned then you should not use that character name again. As for your actual ban reason, I ask once again,

3 Likes

that fact if I get banned I wont be able play on server anymore

3 Likes

Very well. We can proceed.

3 Likes

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? Do this in a new reply, don’t edit your appeal. If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

3 Likes

this is the rules i broke

3 Likes

That’s correct. Though it’s not the original ban reason, I’ll once again mention to follow this rule as well:

3 Likes
  1. Do you understand why what you did broke the rules stated?

2. Do you understand how you can avoid breaking them again?

3. Do you agree that you will not break the same rules in the future?

4. Do you understand that if in the future you break any of the rules that you were banned for already, that you will not be able to appeal again (unless the ban was a mistake or due to extenuating circumstances)?

3 Likes

this is the rules I broke.

2.dont use the third-party cheat and use more friendly name in the game.

3.i Dark, agree that I will never break same rules in the future.

4.yes I understand if I break any the rules that I am were banned for already, that will not be able to appeal again.

3 Likes

Yes, those are the rules broken. Do you understand why your actions broke those rules?

3 Likes

why my actions broke those rules ?.

my sense of humor, making adult joke in game name jokes have been violation, breaking the rules of number 9.

using third-party software called cheat, using god mode, modified weapon damage, speed instant kill the enemy, I have ruin other player gameplay, have breaking rules number1.

so may have forgiveness what i have done,

may i Please have a chance unban,

may i have a chance play back dark-gaming server.

that is all i have too ask by Dark

3 Likes

Yes, you may.

3 Likes

This appeal has been accepted. Your ban has been lifted.

4 Likes