Sturmgeist Ban Appeal 6/19/2021 (Attempt 3)

I mean no disrespect towards anyone but I’m not sure if I’m simply not allowed to be unbanned? My appeals keep going ignored and I’m not sure why. I don’t wanna seem like I’m spamming but I really don’t know what else I need to do. I asked people on discord and they just told me to keep reposting and attempting.

Here’s the original appeal:

Repost of previous attempt (got closed and no replies)

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Dark Gaming | DTP - Ban View

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
Yes, I was being abusive and saying offensive words towards other people when I got mad at them over the game. I was blinded by my own frustration and took it out on them.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
Yes, it was fair, because kids play the game and they could be exposed to offensive and rude things, plus it’s just bad for the community in general and doesn’t add anything constructive.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I realized how toxic I was being towards people playing the game and how from their point of view it was basically me attacking them. I have a better understanding of the rules now that I spent some time in the discord server, (before I just joined from a 3rd party site and had no community exposure).

I talked to a few people about it and they suggested I make another ban appeal and be more reasonable and admitting of the truth. I waited a month for things to cool down. If I get frustrated next time I’ll just close the game out and join back when I don’t feel that way. I understand now that kids play the game and it’s selfish of me to just vent myself out in the open where a young person could see the stuff I say when I get that way.

3 Likes

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

2 Likes

The rules I broke are:

and

2 Likes
  1. Do you understand why what you did broke the rules stated?

2. Do you understand how you can avoid breaking them again?

3. Do you agree that you will not break the same rules in the future?

4. Do you understand that if in the future you break any of the rules that you were banned for already, that you will not be able to appeal again (unless the ban was a mistake or due to extenuating circumstances)?

2 Likes

1- Yes. I used a word that clearly has derogatory racist nature.

2- If I get upset or emotional I’ll just quit the game and I will wait 30 minutes to an hour, and I can play at a different time when the people who make me upset are not on.

3- Yes, I will not be breaking any of these rules again.

4- Yes I understand, that you can only get one ban appeal.

2 Likes

Are there any admins online right now? I’m confused, what’s happening?

2 Likes

This appeal has been accepted. Your ban has been lifted.

3 Likes