Stupidest question ever

Philosophers be like

Why tho

6 Likes

A homeless, naked man on the streets can be a philosopher so long as he’s spitting straight facts.

7 Likes

why tho?

7 Likes

Preservation and sanitation is the primary reason why.

Although, back then, some people believed in the superstition of corpses rising from their coffins.

Actually, there was a fear of being mistakenly identified as deceased and being buried alive. For this reason, bells are sometimes attached to a coffin, so that when it’s rung, others are notified if the person in the coffin is actually alive.

7 Likes

Anyone can ponder knowledge, reality, and existence.

7 Likes

Does anxiety count as cardio?

7 Likes

Probably not, it’s not like it’s healthy.

6 Likes

Why not?

It’d do wonders if I can call mom every week to help my heart.

7 Likes

Is that Latin?

7 Likes

I think so, yes.

5 Likes

Oh, on that matter, and in regards to U.S. law, note United States v. Causby, 328 U.S. 256 (1946)
It was a United States Supreme Court decision relating to the ownership of airspace above private property.

In regards to “ad enfernum,” which posits that property ownership extends “to the center of the Earth”:

In regards to to outer space, note the Outer Space Treaty (1967). According to this treaty, no nation may claim sovereignty of outer space or any celestial body.

6 Likes

Ah I see, but answer me this, if a human is falling at 100 mph while being purple. And they are eating a telephone how tired are they?

5 Likes

Who knows.

If a person shoots himself, how hot is the sun?

5 Likes

Hm that’s a tricky one I’ll go with abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwzyz.

5 Likes

This is a case of non sequitur (“it does not follow”).
This occurs when something is said that does not relate to what preceded it.

Example:
I like ice cream. God is dead.

5 Likes

Yes that happens all the time, like a blueberry.

Carp.

Bigfoot.

5 Likes

If Jacob goes on a train that goes at 60 miles an hour and his car would go 40, calculate the destruction ability of s m a r t c u r s o r

4 Likes

Aly buys 8 oranges

He goes on a train heading 78KM ph.

Calculate the mass of the sun

4 Likes

i believe yes is the answer

5 Likes

why is this post so popular lmaoo

5 Likes