Stupidest question ever

This is my question…Why the tree in terraria is exploding when you cut it?lol:sweat_smile:

8 Likes

If everything is possible then the universe would break down, like how would being impossible while still being possible be possible?

Apparently a copper axe is too much for a tree to handle.

9 Likes

How many chickens would it take to kill a lion?
If roses are red, why are violets blue?
If a Smurf starts to choke, what color it will it become?
If prunes are dried plums, where do they get prune juice from?
Why do they say ‘like taking candy from a baby’ when babies tend to be greedy with candy? Wouldn’t it be easier to take money from a baby?
Why do round pizzas come in square boxes?
Why do we say that an alarm clock goes ‘off’ when it actually turns on?
If someone owns a piece of land, how deep does their ownership go? Do they own it all the way to the center of the earth?
Why are there things called unsolved mysteries? Shouldn’t they be unsolved in the first place to be called a mystery?
Why is drowsiness listed as a side-effect for sleeping pills?
What was the first person to milk a cow trying to do?
Who came up with names for things? Like, who stood in front of a door and said ‘hmm, this is a door’?
Why is it that when people are asked what they would bring to a deserted island, they never answer ‘a boat’?
Do mermaids give birth to live children or do they lay eggs?
What symbol represents zero in the roman numerals?
Why are chickpeas called chickpeas when they’re neither chicks nor peas?
Why do the words ‘overlook’ and ‘oversee’ mean different things when look and see are nearly synonyms?
If a person suffering from amnesia was suddenly cured, would they remember that they had no memory?
Why do we say ‘after dark’ when it’s actually really after light?
Do you need to set an appointment to see a psychic or will they be expecting you?
Why does a grapefruit look and taste nothing like a grape?
Why are there self-help groups if it’s supposed to be SELF help?
If an unidentified flying object fell to the ground and people were able to identify what it was, would it be called a flying object?
What do you call a male lady bug?
If you can say that you’re speechless, doesn’t that mean that you were able to talk, and are thus, not speechless?
Why do we say that something is ‘out of whack’? what is a whack in the first place?
Why do people say that something sells like ‘hotcakes’ if they sell out fast? How fast do hotcakes sell?
Why do we say that we have the weight of the world on our shoulders, but when we try to express it, we say we have to get it off of our chests?
If you decide to describe yourself as indecisive, are you decisive or indecisive?
Why is room temperature used as a measurement of warmth when not all rooms have the same temperature?
Why do super heroes wear their underwear outside of their clothes?
If eating your dessert before a meal will spoil your appetite, then won’t eating a meal before your dessert ruin your appetite for dessert?
Why do women and men’s shoe sizes have to be different? Why can’t it be one size chart that just goes through all foot sizes?
Why didn’t they list the word ‘gullible’ in the dictionary?
Is it possible to blow up a balloon while you’re under water?
Why is it that you can’t hum while your nose is plugged? Do we hum through our mouths or through our noses?
Why do we say that people work like a dog if they work all day when all dogs do is lie around?
Do people with a stutter also stutter in their thoughts?
If all of the world is in debt, where did that money go? Who do we owe money to?
Why is it necessary to nail down a coffin’s lid? Are we expecting what’s inside to try to break free?
If a boy named after his dad is called junior, what do you call a girl named after her mom?
Why did they name Donkey Kong that way if he’s a monkey and not a donkey?
When they say that a specific dog food has a new and improved flavor, who tests it?
If a piece of gum is 10 calories, does that include just the chewing or if you swallow it, too?
Why do they say ‘they say’? Who is they?
How come unzipping a zipper faster makes the sound higher pitched?

11 Likes

At relavistic speeds, one.

Why not? You aren’t literally a poisonous potato

Darker blue

I’m going to say plums

Well, it’s still easier than taking candy from an adult.

Easier to manufacture.

The alarm clock is always on, but the timer turns off, turning on the sound.

Cuius est solum, eius est usque ad coelum et ad inferos, or “Your property extends upward to heaven and downard to hell”.

Many things were once mysteries but were solved.

…Isn’t it true?

a t t a c

You learn language from mostly inference, so people would probably eventually develop nonsense words for things to refer to them that would then become a language.

Actually, a lot of people I’ve asked this question did.

Probably better not to ask.

Perhaps the lack of one. Or maybe the Romans never came up with a concept of zero, I don’t know. They probably did, though.

Why are you called yems when you are neither a ye or ms?

“Over” means both above in the sense of physically above or above in status, or something like that.

They would remember not being able to remember things, but also remember what they were trying to remember.

After the period that begins darkness.

Why don’t you ask them? They would probably say they would be expecting you.

Similar words don’t always mean similar things.

Groups that teach you to not need them, or to help yourself, or s c a m

No just whatever it would be identified as, like a drone.

Ladybug is the name of the species, it has nothing to do with ladies.

At the moment, you are speechless. It doesn’t matter what it was previously.

“Out of whack” means not working, so apparently it means working.

Presumably fast.

If you have a heavy weight on your shoulders, you can shove it off your chest, I guess.

Decisive about that, but maybe indecisive about something else.

Not sure what you mean

For some reason, that rarely happens.

I’m not sure, maybe different styles might be marketed differently.

It seems to be there.

Technically, yes, but a human would have to inhale water. A machine could do this, though.

Through your nose, or at least use it to exhale.

Some dogs work, like shepherd dogs, so that’s probably what this is referring to.

Probably not, although you should ask them.

The Trade Federation. Actually, most of it is owed to each other.

No, but you don’t want it to break open, either.

Junior too, why not

Ask them I guess

They don’t need to test the actual dog food, they can just use similar nutrients/materials to what human food has, or something similar.

I don’t eat gum, so I don’t really know.

Usually, this refers to everyone, or someone who is relevant like the government, corporations, or authority.

More sound energy is released in a shorter period of time, think of it being unzipped slower as a stretched-out version of it being faster.

I’m not sure, me.

8 Likes

And so they aren’t mysteries anymore. I don’t know why people should call some mysteries unsolved mysteries when they are mysteries.

It is the main effect of the pill. Not a random side effect. Any five year old can infer that sleepyness will come from a pill that makes you sleepy.

Now that I actually like think about it rather than just adding it to my question pile, some random horse person near Ukraine was getting mad that his sibling couldn’t understand what this wall that can only be passed by humans was, so he raged and one of his garbles happened to be a word like “dough” or something. Then as the horse people spread througout everywhere, they got different accents and started making words sound different, and one group of the supreme horse people happened to have a group that left for more land and ended up in England, where they would transform their language and the word ended up becoming door. Either that or another group of the horse people decided to have colonies but one of those colonies started making colonies and ended up taking over its mother nation and also where France is today, then the empire decided to have a civil war for no particular reason and the west side split and the north part combined with the group I first introduced with you, which was involved in the fight of who should be king of England, eventually taking over the country and spreading their language all over it, one word of which was the ancestor of “door”.

I think it was introduced by the Indians later after the Romans decided to have that Civil War

I was too lazy to think of an actual name.

New question : Why are ladybugs called ladybugs? Who found a spotted bug and decided to call it a ladybug?

Your answer is definitely in whack.

It’s probably just a problem where people jave trouble thinking what they are going to say and instead of saying ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm they repeat a syllable.

Dogs are different animals than humans, maybe dogs test it.

That means that the sound waves don’t change, only the number of them does. That would just result in louder low pitched noises.

7 Likes

Pitch is determined by the frequency of a sound wave.

Loudness is determined by the energy (or amplitude) of a sound wave.

When more zipper teeth are being crossed within an interval of time (higher frequency), a higher pitch sound is produced.

f=\frac{1}{T}
f=frequency
T=period
6 Likes

Ok ok sorry if im post.my post is not the stupidest question peace :v:

6 Likes

7 Likes

k i need an answer on this, if dirt have nutrients, why we dont eat them instead of eating food that come from em?

7 Likes

Because it also has a bunch of other things like bacteria, viruses, animals with those bacteria and viruses, etc. And also some of it is indigestible.

The humans that liked eating dirt would just be dead at age five or something.

8 Likes

k, now a painful ones.

lava is a liquid, so this means, lava is wet?

7 Likes

Technically yes, unless you are in medieval times where only water makes you wet.

7 Likes

oki i found another one, can air be solid?

7 Likes

Yes, if all of its components are frozen. You’ll just need a really powerful freezer.

8 Likes

ok i think this is the last for now, does speed have a taste?

idk how i get those questions tho

7 Likes

What do you mean by speed?

7 Likes

speed speed, just speed

the normal speed basically

7 Likes

For some people it does

8 Likes

makes sense

7 Likes

[quote=“InjectuousPotato, post:26, topic:7470”]

It’s probably listed for legal reasons. Similar to how spices still have their one ingredient listed. Also I think I broke the quote system.

6 Likes