Stupidest question ever

they use da fork bc they like eating, have you ever heard of a demon with a petite appetite? srsly

this demon here uses a pickaxe, which is infinitely superior to anything else on this planet

7 Likes

Wait, you say the wings aren’t stolen, but if they aren’t stolen, how did you get them? They are very clearly the wings of a demon, or if not a demon, a weird dragon!

So if they aren’t stolen, you are either a demon or a weird dragon. And if you are one of those, you would think that you would be more… chaotic.

6 Likes

And speaking of PFPs, did you draw your Profile Picture Solysis?

6 Likes

That char on my profile pic is a demon.

7 Likes

@GlasiaVD23

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? Do this in a new reply, don’t edit your appeal. If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

8 Likes

yeah i made my icon

what about you?

8 Likes

Yeah, I made my icon too. I might change it in the future though because I have conflicting emotions about it.

8 Likes

I’m going to try some out to see what you think…

7 Likes

Ok, what do you think of this one?

Know what? I’m just going to create a separate post with all the pictures I’ve considered in it.

7 Likes

i made mine as well lol

8 Likes

That’s actually pretty impressive.

7 Likes

took me a while lol

7 Likes

what icon?

7 Likes

my grimm icon that i use for the forms and discrod\

6 Likes

Why do we cook beacon, but bake cookies?

8 Likes

beacon food

8 Likes

If ice is a rock, does that mean water is lava?

And if so, are we all lava monsters?

8 Likes

How to craft in terraria

7 Likes

Elric, i legit do not see your logic, but i guess

8 Likes

Ok, so, is ice a rock? It clearly acts like most rocks do, right?

Lava is a molten rock which escapes a planet through a fissure or volcano.

Water is melted ice, and since ice is a rock, water is molten ice. Water does leave earth in some scenarios through fissures and/or volcanos. Thus, water is in fact lava.

Up to 60% of the average person is water. Since water is lava, up to 60% of the average person is lava.

A lava monster is a monster made up mostly of lava. Humans are mostly made of lava. Thus, we are all lava monsters.

Right? Am I seeing something incorrectly here?

8 Likes