Sr for my disrespectful behaviour to the rules

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
ban.dark-gaming.com/10670

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
No and I apologize for that, because I didn’t read the rules

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
It’s seemingly fair that I got banned,becuase I broke the rules and I respect that

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
Unfortunately I’m one of those people that never even bothered reading the rules and therefore led to a ban.I have been a part of dark gaming for 2 years now and I really enjoyed it.I saw dark gaming on YouTube and I never actually bothered going to the discord or this site to look deeper into the info of this server.I’m asking a unban, because I never saw the rules untill now and I’m sorry for that.I feel stupid for not.I’ll never break/disrespect the rules again, because now I know the mistakes I’ve done

1 Like

Provide your ban link you see when attempting to join the server.
Do not post a new appeal; edit your existing one. Post a reply here once you have made the corrections.

1 Like

I hope it works now

2 Likes

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? Do this in a new reply, don’t edit your appeal. If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

2 Likes

I’m sorry but I can’t seem to find the rule,but I can say what I’ve done to have gotten a ban.

#?(Inappropriate language)

Unfortunately for me I didn’t know you must not swear therefore led me to a ban.I’m a fool, because ofcours with a lot of members in the community comes great responsibility on rules.

2 Likes

You’ve been banned for using godmode.
Check the rules again. Section 5 Number 1 should be found.

1 Like

You also need to quote the rule you broke here in a new reply

1 Like

Hello sr for waisting your time this much,but you must be mistaken.I thaght I got banned, because of swearing.It would be obvious to me If I got banned thrue using godmode, but what!?I’m answering truthfully. It’s ok if you don’t believe me,becuase I know you’re just defending the community and doing your job.

I only have one good reason if you believe me on this one.I don’t cheat nour use eny kind of exploits what so ever.If I ever likely get caught freezing and suddenly teleporting everywhere or something like that.It would mean I’m encountering a poor connection. That’s the only other reason I can think of.Pls ,I’ve been on the server for two years now and I really enjoy it.I would never try to get myself banned for unnecessary hacking.

2 Likes

I slapped you multiple times for 32767 damage, and you did not die.
Did you see the slap message in chat?
Or are you just denying the truth?

(You swearing was unbeknownst to me. which is why it’s not written in your ban reason.)

2 Likes

I saw the slap message popped up twice on my chat box than got tp’d to a room.I got confused and so I left and joined the game again to see if it was my connection.Just to relise I was banned.I had to look up if I did enything wrong on the server so I had to go to this site.I looked up the rules and stumbled upon this ban thing so I gave a closer look at it.I thaght it was ,because I sweared but I never expected it to be a godmode thing.I geaus that’s all I can say what happened.I went thrue all of this just wanting to play again,but I geaus theres no easy path.

1 Like

Does this look like lag to you?

Is it the Intermission room?

1 Like

Damn.I can’t really complain,about that,can I.I geaus I can’t really convince you either.Idk what happened there and I would completely understand If you banned me at that very moment.If I cheated/hacked there would you still give me a second chance. I won’t try and take eny chances with the rules again and respect them.I probably red the rules over 3 times now and will remember them this time

1 Like

Quote the rules you broke now so we can move on to the next stage (do it here please.)

1 Like

Sorry for the inconvenience of my mistakes and I won’t do this ever again.

1 Like
  1. Do you understand why what you did broke the rules stated?

2. Do you understand how you can avoid breaking them again?

3. Do you agree that you will not break the same rules in the future?

4. Do you understand that if in the future you break any of the rules that you were banned for already, that you will not be able to appeal again (unless the ban was a mistake or due to extenuating circumstances)?

(1) yes
(2) To never do it again,yes
(3) yes I promise
(4) All is fair and I’ll understand the consequences of my actions if I do it again.

1 Like

This appeal has been accepted . Your ban has been lifted.

1 Like