Smitee 's Appeal

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Ban

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
No I did not

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
No I stopped after I got warned but when I wake up in the morning I’m banned

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I’m very sorry that I spammed even tho I think I did it once but I just wanna get back into survival

4 Likes

You were banned for entering this:
There you bypassed the caps filter, meaning you knowingly ignored an automated filter. As per the rules if it is done once, it is warned but after backreading I found out, you did it a second time, which is punished by a ban.

Can you explain why you wanted to get an all caps text through?

3 Likes

At those times, I used caps to stand out to people because If I did it in lowercase nobody would’ve listened atlesst like 2-3 people went to any of the locations that I have listed people to go to if that makes sense

I am sorry for breaking the rules, I wasn’t aware at the time because people was doing also so I thought I wouldn’t get banned if I were to do but turns out I was wrong.-Smitee

3 Likes

And one more thing, since me and goofy share the same IP and Internet and we both get banned at the same time can’t we share the same account or no
(Irrelevant to the ban appeal)

3 Likes

I know as Goofy wrote me in PMs and in the ban appeal category that due to the same IP they are banned too.

2 Likes

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? Do this in a new reply, don’t edit your appeal. If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

2 Likes

#2 Spam - Caps

Full Caps, repeated use of caps and mostly caps are not tolerated in the chat. It is not needed in any way and is seen simply as spam. The same conditions apply to the use of Caps as other types of spam.
Acceptable: Make sure that you DO NOT take it off until the end.
Unacceptable: MAKE SURE YOU DO NOT TAKE IT OFF near the end.
[/quote]

3 Likes

Like that? Ok ima go read the rules now

3 Likes
  1. The upper part of the quote is missing.
  2. You also broke S1#11 - Bypassing filters.
2 Likes

Im sorry for doing so

3 Likes

Quote the caps rule in the correct way and we can go to the next step.

2 Likes

Is this the correct one?

3 Likes

It is correct now

2 Likes
  1. Do you understand why what you did broke the rules stated?

2. Do you understand how you can avoid breaking them again?

3. Do you agree that you will not break the same rules in the future?

4. Do you understand that if in the future you break any of the rules that you were banned for already, that you will not be able to appeal again (unless the ban was a mistake or due to extenuating circumstances)?

2 Likes

What’s the next step

3 Likes

I have a question for question 4 so goofy has done nothing wrong, and I did all the stuff we’ll both be perm banned?

3 Likes

Q1
Yes
Q2
Yes
Q3
Yes
Q4
I do question but yes

3 Likes

If Goofy does bad things on their account that get them banned, your (on the Smitee account) ability to appeal will not be influenced.

2 Likes

Phew that’s a relief Ty for everything bc goofy has been begging to play dark gaming so I had to do this inorder to let him be happy on dark gaming

3 Likes