Slime rain in PVP?

At 8 april, 2021

Theres a slime rain in PVP

And king slime boss

Its happen twice

4 Likes

Oh wow, I wish I was there. Woukd have been really interesting to encounter a boss in the PvP dimension of all places.

4 Likes

This happened to me too, but I wasn’t lucky enough to get the king slime somehow, it just despawned. Maybe an issue after PvP crashed or updated?

4 Likes

Yeah i saw u

U kill me with morrow right?

4 Likes

Lol probably, I didn’t remember you were there

4 Likes

a me me gustarĂ­a que se quedara allĂ­ como si fuera un evento pero eso seria poner otro tipo de pvp

3 Likes

Sorry i dont understand your language?

3 Likes

No hablo espanol, ingles, por favor

3 Likes

Spain language

4 Likes

I would like it to stay there as if it were an event but that would be to put another type of pvp :v

4 Likes

thank you google translator

4 Likes

So… what you’re saying is you would want to have the slime rain be an event in like a special pvp gamemode or something?

3 Likes

yes :I Imao

4 Likes

Back then in the day, people with /rain, /fullmoon, or summoning permissions had the power to disrupt PvP.
I don’t want something like this to become a regular event.

This only happened because Blanc was messing around in PvP recently. If you’ve noticed, it was pretty windy in Survival recently despite there being usually no wind at all.

5 Likes

huh, maybe that’s why it says he’s been online for many days straight

3 Likes

Well i guess only 2 player that got encounter and killed the boss last time

4 Likes

Probably not. Most likely possibility is that King Slime despawned after a dozen seconds, as with what had happened yesterday (at the time of writing this.) It’s a cool experience.

4 Likes

Welp its heppen again

5 Likes

the slimes want to battle each other too

beware of the one with the slime staff (or don’t, because summoner sucks there)

5 Likes

Slimes are quite usefull for me cuz i wear hallowed armor so it gave me buff “holy protection”

5 Likes