Sky(ness) Bann appeal for autobann players

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Ban

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
Yes, i did

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
Yes, my ban is fully justified, because you simply must not do that.

#4 Community

Any actions, which may or may not include those covered by the rules in the other sections, which go against other users specifically to ruin their experience in the community, may be banned without warning. This rule will only be applied when it is clear that a user is trying to ruin another member’s experience by repeated insults, teasing or other means. i didnt do that.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?

5 Likes

I find it concerning that yet again I have had to ban you for something that common sense should tell you not to do.

Here is all of the evidence I used to justify this ban:

Sky(ness) New 2

Whether this player was cheating or not is irrelevant. There is nothing you could tell me that would justify doing this to another player. This is not the first time you (or anyone) has seen a cheating player, and I am pretty confused as to why you thought they needed to be urgently dealt with by any means necessary. The reason what you did violates rule S0#4 is that you went out of your way to trick another player into getting themselves auto-banned, which as a result ruins their experience in our community.

This is definitely not what you should have put in your appeal. Do you think what you did was funny? Feel free to explain this a bit further to help me understand why this was said.

Additionally, you mention:

You understand that you being banned twice now greatly impacts your ability to become a moderator, right? Staff members are expected to behave in a manner that positively represents our community, and what you did to this player quite frankly does the opposite. You are not wrong for disliking cheaters, I am quite the same way. I became a moderator specifically because I wanted to get the cheaters in zombies and survival under control. If you want to be entrusted with the responsibility and power that comes with the moderator role, you need to prove yourself to be worthy and capable first. You may need to develop the ability to think before you act before you continue pursuing this role.

Clearly you understand what not to do in the future, so I expect you to behave as such. If you understand everything I’ve said, let me know so I can proceed.

7 Likes

yes, i agree to you. I agree with you completely

5 Likes

i agree completly to you

5 Likes

I regret what I did with all my might.

6 Likes

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? Do this in a new reply, don’t edit your appeal. If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

6 Likes

Blockquote

5 Likes

and i want to notice, that i joined with my account to check, if my ban was already lifted, and not to evade my ban.

5 Likes

Why would you join the server when your appeal has not yet been accepted? I do not understand.

What confuses me even more is that this not the first time you have appealed, so you should know better than to do this. You evaded your ban, that is all there is to it. Anyone that evades their ban during the appeal process gets their appeal denied. I cannot treat you special, that would be unfair to all of those that had their appeals denied in the past for this. This choice, due to your impatience, has cost you your ability to appeal. There is simply no reason as to why you should have done this. For the above reasons, this appeal is denied.

7 Likes