Sertastic's Helper Application

Q1. What is your in-game name?
Sertastic

Q2. How often are you on the server? (Include timezones and exact times only; no generalisations)
I can be and I am pretty much on every day, the times vary depending on my schedule (Eastern European Standard Time, Greece) and those would be;
-Monday: 21:00-0:00
-Tuesday: 18:00-0:00
-Wednesday: 19:00-0:00
-Thursday: 18:00-0:00
-Friday: 17:00-0:00
-Weekend: 15:00-0:00

Q3. Why do you want to be a Helper?
I enjoy being in the server and I believe I could contribute in it to help it improve in any way, which I want to do

Q4. Will you prioritize helping others and answering questions over other things?
Absolutely, I don’t think it would be a problem

Q5. Do you think you have sufficient knowledge to answer many questions that are put to you?
I’ve been on the server for a good while so I am quite certain I possess enough knowledge for at least the standard stuff, I can learn the more complicated topics onwards, if I don’t already

Q6. Tell us about yourself?
Hello, I am Sertastic, but you can call me by my Discord username, Ser (although plenty people call me Sert that for some reason I find funny). I am a first year university student learning programming who likes playing video games such as League of Legends, Terraria, and Azur Lane on mobile. We are doing classes from Zoom so I won’t be too restricted playing/being on the server. I am active on Discord every day, mainly on some League related servers and Dark Gaming’s server, where I plan with others to play in it. If not always, I play most of the time the Zombies gamemode which I like the most in it and have fun with the gang. I’m also bit furry and weeb and enjoy stupid humour. If anything, feel free to hit me up on Discord, I am most of the time a fast responder (which is bad in some scenarios but oh well).

4 Likes

Basically at any time I am on the server I can be online too, out of the Gamemodes dimension. I don’t spend my full time there so it shouldn’t be a problem for anyone

4 Likes

I don’t see you helping like at all. -1

3 Likes

Isn’t this Application dead?

4 Likes

What does that mean?

3 Likes

That means this Application has long past its date of expiry.
Helper Applications are only open for two weeks after they are initially made.

3 Likes

No clue why this hasn’t been closed yet.

3 Likes

Oh, let me read the helper app info.

Ok I see it now.

3 Likes

LMAO so toxic yems

3 Likes

I give Sertastic +1, he’s knowledgeable about zombies :slight_smile:, unfortunately I’ve pretty new here :frowning: so it doesn’t count.

3 Likes