Sentry Rework

This Sentry Rework would probably be used for solo/teams in grinding. Well, due to its weapon that used handgun, and ammo (limited but has a reload on it). The handgun and ammunition can be upgraded too, at the weapon’s chest (Also that musket balls’ projectile can be changed to the handgun).

Weapons and Ammo

Handgun
Damage : (Depends on the map used for)
Very high speed (modified with usetime at 50)
No Knockback

Musket Balls
Ammo : 10
2 Ranged Damage

Sentries

ExoMinigunner
This thing is too expensive to deploy to it due to its high damage capped to 10 with a piercing and a megashark with an average kb. Cost of it would be 30k pts.

Reforger
Can modify the weapon’s prefix. Using W while
nearby on it, but it needs to confirm that you are reforging it use /sentrycancel or /sentryconfirm. This Sentry is a support sentry for helping each other. Also, the cost of it is 5k pts.

Mechanics
Reloading Mechanic - The ammo can be reloaded for 3 seconds.
Reforging Mechanic - Can modify the weapon’s prefix that use pts instead coins. (Reforge would cost within 500 or higher, depends on the weapon’s tier purchase).

SPOILER

Reasons that I can’t break the game balance.

• No Sentry Tier Upgrades?
    Likely that I didn’t add tier upgrades because it depends on the developer(s) or some people about it.
  • Why Reloading Mechanic?
    I only added it due to the balancing of Zombies.
  • On the handgun why it depends on maps? Because usually that I cant decide to its global damage in the ability.
  • ExoMinigunner Expensive?
    Due to that I said it before that its too expensive because his damage and piercing.

this seems more like a different ability than a sentry rework

sentry already works for both

just to be clear is this reforging sentries’ weapons or the players’? this seems a bit out of place

this is the only mention of coins

5 Likes

I think yes but im just thinking it would implemented. Just curious I just need to rework the sentry.

4 Likes

I think i said that it only works for changing the player’s weapon prefix

5 Likes

yeah this is a very different ability from sentries, I wouldn’t call it “rework” anymore

6 Likes

???
i think no one will do that manually…

-ut and -ua

others i quite confused

5 Likes

If you say so that it will be optional for maps. Now im going to change its damage to 2 or 5 probably.

5 Likes

Im kinda sure that i don’t know how to use that. Im probably new at sitem dimension, if im going to test the modified handgun.

5 Likes

Ok i guess this probably called Mechanic.

4 Likes
  • The -ut and -ua was changed to 50
3 Likes

uhm, 50 ut and ua is slower than sniper rifle, i think. Anyway, when you responding to several people and posts, use quotes, but dont break that into so many replies

3 Likes

Lemme guess im going to put it 35 ut and 30 ua if i could but a bit of testing. And also sorry that i should used too much.

3 Likes