Saying Racist Slur Ban Appeal

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
The reason I was banned was because I said the N word. Ban link is Ban

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
I didn’t even know that there was any rules, then again, I shouldn’t be saying the N word anyway.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
I think it was completely fair.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
This is the only second chance I need, know that I understand what I can and can’t do in the server (according to the rules), I just ask for this one time. I won’t repeat my actions, and if it comes down to it, I just won’t talk in chat at all; If that is what you want.

4 Likes

You need to put your ban link under [Q1], you can get this by attempting to join the server. If for some reason you do not see your ban link, let me know.

Do not post a new appeal; edit your existing one. Post a reply here once you have made the corrections.

5 Likes

I edited it, sorry I didn’t put the link the first time.

6 Likes

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? Do this in a new reply, don’t edit your appeal. If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

5 Likes

#4 Racism / Discrimination

Racism and discrimination are not tolerated in the chat. Any person violating this rule in the chat (or otherwise) will be banned.

There is the rule I broke.

4 Likes

This is the correct rule, however it is improperly quoted. That can be fixed in a bit, I’d actually like to backtrack a bit. Can you explain to me your reasoning as to why you thought this was tolerable behavior, and give me reason to believe that you indeed deserve a second chance?

4 Likes

Honestly, I understand what I did was definitely wrong, considering that there are other people who take such word I said as an offensive term. However, (and this is true) I thought it was funny. That sounds not very good as I say it, but that’s what happened. I probably don’t deserve a second chance, since I didn’t take into consideration that there are other people who don’t think of the word I said as funny. Although, I do enjoy the server, and I would really appreciate it if I could be unbanned. You probably won’t, but at least it was worth a try, and the fact that I acknowledge my actions were wrong. Thank you for your time.

5 Likes

This appeal is not denied until I deny it. I appreciate your honesty. Can you tell me how you will follow the rules in the future if unbanned? I need to be sure you will not break the rules again.

4 Likes

I can follow the rules in the future by referring back to this post, I am very compulsive (a lot). I tend to do things without thinking, but now that I understand, I can redo my actions in a better way. So that I won’t break the rules. I really can’t give you a really rock solid answer on how I can follow the rules in the future, except “I’m going to follow them.” I think this thread could help me understand what I’m doing in the moment, and then do it differently.

3 Likes

Just make sure that if you think anything you plan to say might be interpretted wrong, or is inappropriate for our server’s chat, refer to the rules or ask any staff member before you enter it. We can now return to quoting the rules as you were doing before.

3 Likes

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? Do this in a new reply, don’t edit your appeal. If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

3 Likes

I broke this rule:

3 Likes

That is correct.

2 Likes
  1. Do you understand why what you did broke the rules stated?

2. Do you understand how you can avoid breaking them again?

3. Do you agree that you will not break the same rules in the future?

4. Do you understand that if in the future you break any of the rules that you were banned for already, that you will not be able to appeal again (unless the ban was a mistake or due to extenuating circumstances)?

2 Likes

1 - Yes, I completely understand now, saying a racist slur as I did is deemed breaking the rules.

2 - I understand how I can avoid breaking them again (refer to a staff member or the rules)/

3 - I agree.

4 - I understand such circumstances and punishments.

3 Likes

This appeal has been accepted. Your ban has been lifted.

1 Like