RyBoi's ban appeal 3

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Dark Gaming | DTP - Ban View

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
No at the time, but then I realized that using caps in chat is banned and so I got banned.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
This ban was fair because the rules were made for a reason. Exploiting a bug that would let me to use caps would result in me breaking the rules, and a ban.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I have been banned for 23 days at the time of this post. I have learned my lesson and will never use caps or a (caps) that would allow me to use caps in chat.

5 Likes

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

5 Likes

This was the rule I broke:

2 Likes

In addition to that rule, you have also broken

#11 Filters

Subverting any filters put in place (such as anti-advertising, anti-spam) will lead to a ban. Getting around a filter means you received the automated warning and ignored it on purpose, breaking the rules knowingly.

1. Do you understand why what you did broke the rules stated?

2. Do you understand how you can avoid breaking them again?

3. Do you agree that you will not break the same rules in the future?

4. Do you understand that if in the future you break any of the rules that you were banned for already, that you will not be able to appeal again (unless the ban was a mistake or due to extenuating circumstances)?

2 Likes
  1. I understand how to broke those rules.
  2. I understand how to can avoid breaking them in the future.
  3. I agree that I will not break them again.
  4. I understand that if I break the rules again, I will not be able to appeal again.
2 Likes

This appeal has been accepted. Your ban has been lifted.

3 Likes