Rework gm lobby

Wasn’t that entire idea proposed for this suggestion. I think that’s just as unnecessary if this isn’t added.

5 Likes

I really have no idea whats going on by now

4 Likes

The current Gamemodes lobby is… tiny. Literally 3-4 screens of content, fully accessible without accessories or armour and there is one labelled warp pool. If more gamemodes are added, then, well, the lobby has a ton of extra pools to be used. I sincerely doubt we’ll have to worry about the lobby being expanded anytime soon with how rarely new, well thought-out gamemodes are suggested and how difficult they are to implement.

8 Likes

There’s a clear miscommunication on both sides, it doesn’t help that you give vague and hard-to-understand answers.

“Current is too big” I assume you mean the current GameModes lobby. I don’t understand the rest of it, are you saying this suggestion is better for another?..

What?.. Create a new GameModes lobby? or merge Rift and GameModes?

Everyone is going off assumptions here, we’re not sure what you’re trying to talk about

5 Likes

Anyway, i did new lobby

(entering restaurant gives you a cup of tea)

3 Likes

Also ‪Hey‬‏ - Google Drive
This is file of it

3 Likes

The current lobby looks better, instructs better, and is less confusing. I don’t think it needs to be changed.

Edit : oh ok

2 Likes

i just said that i created new lobby

3 Likes

personally i love my more :lenny:

3 Likes

I understand that this less detailed but i made it in few hours in solo

3 Likes

Wasn’t the current lobby made in under 3 hours?

3 Likes

Im not professional builder

3 Likes

The current Gamemodes dimension is good enough. It’s compact, it’s flat, it’s easily traversable and it doesn’t have a random shaft shooting off into a restaurant of features entirely unrelated to Gamemodes itself. It’s focused on its single purpose: to hold warp pools which are not highly spread out and which are very visible and accessible for item-less characters, without strange, attention-drawing side attractions which have no functional purpose or general relation to the dimension itself. It does its job perfectly, and there really is no need to replace it.

6 Likes

Not to be rude, but this looks like It was built by someone on T1.

3 Likes

What he’s saying is that it looks like a build made from this guy called “Solorion”

3 Likes

I had that coming.

3 Likes