Reviver ability

Price penalty: 25%
Unlocked via: getting ≥10 000 boss kill bonus
Increases reviving range. On first level its 1.5x, each level ups it by 0.3x

maybe the time it takes to revive could be decreased?

5 Likes

E.g.

Level Time for revival (s) Range
1 4.00 x1.00
2 3.00 x1.50
3 2.25 x2.00
4 1.66 x3.00
5 1.20 x4.00
5 Likes

well this would be a very good “ok ill just use this ability just cuz”

5 Likes

So big increase. I’d prefer range as in suggestion and time on last level not less 2.5 secs

5 Likes

Cuz it will be unreal op

5 Likes

Don’t know if that will change anything, maybe a little?

6 Likes

The way I see this, you could maybe just be able to use up your points so that their points which they lost comes back, and they respawn in your location instead of where they died.

5 Likes

I got an unreal idea. A bit nerf @GlasiaVD23’s suggestion and just inflict weapon withering

5 Likes

Edited times in seconds:
Lvl 1: 4.00
Lvl 2: 3.50
Lvl 3: 3.00
Lvl 4: 2.67 (2⅔)
Lvl 5: 2.33 (2⅓)

5 Likes

That’s better.

5 Likes

I think this ability’s main competitor is Shaman. If people were to choose between shaman and this, they’d have every reason to go for shaman.

1. Shaman gives more hp, in consequence, you revive less people
  2. Normal reviving can already revive multiple people, in a large range
  3. In the late-game, if you really need this ability, then is your team really strong enough to withstand being bombarded by ML?

This ability needs a more compelling reason, since otherwise, people will just pick shaman

6 Likes

It passive, dont damage others, and better that shaman when low amount of people. Also a lot of shamans will turn game into boring grinding, while revivers no care each other. It also better with randoms, where no one will care your shaman, etc…

5 Likes

It’s not really that hard using shaman in a game of randoms. I also don’t see how this point doesn’t apply to this ability, not all people die in the same spot

6 Likes

i think the problem is that shaman is quicker with more people. what affects how much you need to lvl up for shaman? etc amount of players, rounds completed, amounts of shaman s

• oh and the fact thtat they end round pre matureley
5 Likes

It’s hardcapped at 10, 15, 25, 75, at round 1, 2, 3, 4, respectively. Other rounds it’s just your max hp - 50. No other factors affect it.

My point still stands, Shaman is way more powerful but has the same price penalty. This ability is also very shallow in that it’s not really that versatile or useful in a lot of games, since the main goal of zombies is to not die

5 Likes

then maybe 5% price penalty? or 10%

4 Likes

Still doesn’t answer the other points I presented

5 Likes

Reviver is more solo, when shaman is more team-needed.i personally wanna see them both, cuz i dont see any problems with it

3 Likes

Shaman is less useful when only 3 players are on. This is if 9 players levelled up with shaman to 950 HP there will be less deaths than with 3 players.

3 Likes