Aura helper ability

Unlocked via: getting to r16 on any map in hardcore
No price penalty
Range: 10 blocks
What does:
Buffs nearby players but gives u huge debuffs
Gives player buffs dependent on Aura helpers nearby:

Amount of abil. users Buffs (dont stack)
1 Happy!
2 The bast defence
3 Life Drain
Amount of ppl. that recieved buff (no Aura helpers can get it) Debuff
1 Slow
2 Confused
3 Obstructed, Chilled
4 Distorted
5 Distorted, Confused
6 On fire!
7 Frostburn
8 Cursed inferno, Ichor
9 Confused, Cursed inferno, Ichor
10 Confused, Oozed, Cursed inferno, Ichor
11 Confused, Oozed, Cursed inferno, Ichor, Distorted

Would go great with Reviver ability, but i honestly dont understand why Durtle thinks that it is similar to Shaman, they are 2 diff abils!

don’t do any damaging debuffs, inconvenience ones are more apt for such an ability.

2 Likes

Isn’t this just reverent, but with movement speed attached?

3 Likes

reverent is still WIP or supporter only or smth, and I can’t really think of any supporters off the top of my head
decent idea, but it seems too underpowered for players to actually use.

3 Likes

It is supporter only, since it released a decent amount of time ago. This wouldn’t be overpowered, it would just be a ripoff of reverent that gives healing buffs instead of healing you.
Reverent works like the shaman heal, but the more you heal people the more your insanity goes up. At about 60-80% (can’t really remember) you start getting debuffs where you get ichor and broken armor, then you get slow and slimed, and lastly at 95% and above, blindness and you start hurting the players around you.
Leveling up reverent basically acts as a speed and heal amount buff, which is a blessing and a curse. On one side, its better healing, and on the other, your insanity goes up rapidly after 2 levels of it. I even think on one of the level ups you get more range.

4 Likes

reminds me of dst

3 Likes

Its a bit not reverent, this one just constantly buffs allays and hurts you

4 Likes

Ah yes, buffing my friendly cookie collectors, the allays.
Grammar aside, its literally a reskin of reverent except it gives buffs.
A bomb that freezes the things it hits and doesn’t deal any dmg would still be a bomb, just different.

4 Likes