Remove Sand Elemental, Diabolists, & Necromancers

Hemoglobin shark cannot spawn outside of blood moon.

10 Likes

how does nerfing the health of sand elementals help if you can’t even get close enough to deal damage

10 Likes

moslty you can get close enough

9 Likes

what about melee who need to get extremely close or the fact the can summon sand tornados off screen

9 Likes

wha- all melees late game have a proj

okay. so? just get o it or shoot it from afar

9 Likes

by the time they appear you always have a way to attack them. the problem is that it takes too long to kill them, so they become an annoying nuisance.

7 Likes

and some maps have cover that the elementals love to hide in so literally the only way to kill one is to send a minion to attack it

8 Likes

by the time sand elementals first spawn it is rare to see any melee with powerful ranged swords. the only powerful ranged sword is probably true nights edge but that does not have pierce and has a very large hitbox.the only real ranged sword that can deal with sand elementals is the scythes but those have little range.but if we’re talking boomerangs that is completely different. melee class has plenty of boomerangs that can easily destroy sand elementals.

8 Likes

Its 2023 now but I totally agree because its nearly impossible to get to ml in a public server unless you sentry farm, which is impossible if nobody cooperates. In public servers, I almost never get past 15 because of the diabolists & the milk weavers which have the weirdest hitboxes. round 12 is also a huge issue depending on the map as most maps allow sand elementals to stack making it almost impossible to reach them. Zombies definitely needs an overhaul in terms of enemies.

10 Likes

Sand eliminate is very bad mob please remove it from gamemode it’s 34 people voted for that

10 Likes

Nope, they’re fine. Just farm score for more HP make sure their line of sight is blocked. If you ever have to confront them, your best chance is to just jump around.

10 Likes

A lot of maps allow sand elementals to stack.

10 Likes

What about ice golem?

6 Likes

Rt u are right

6 Likes

I personally like the sand elemental the rest I don’t like. The reason I like the sand elemental is because the tornadoes make it interesting trying to Doge them and they have indecaters+ if the roof is too low they can’t even attack you.

9 Likes