Remove Sand Elemental, Diabolists, & Necromancers

sounds like a skill issue tbh :upside_down_face:

13 Likes

Necromancers aren’t too much succ on my opinion. Teleporting and lagging brain sucklers are actually do

12 Likes

Well, while I hate the brain sucklers, I also think they are a really good enemy to have in this mode. They work really well to kill players fast, but still give them a chance to defend themself before they latch on.

10 Likes

yeah, i really like them (or they dont suck at least)

lihzhards are fine, but a bit scary sometimes, but managable

10 Likes

Cough

Umm, actually, they do suck. On your brain. Its in the name.

10 Likes

that was easily the worst miswording ever, soly xD

10 Likes

where are the minor mispellings? quote for every one if you want

9 Likes

you actualy speeled evereething corectly, suprisingly.

9 Likes

mispelling

also wdym surprisingly? am i that bad at spelling?

also waht were the 3 stupid enemeies replace dwith for hte testistng

10 Likes

Waht od yuo mean mispleeling 100% not mispelde

10 Likes

rgaamra si orf nobos

10 Likes

Excuse me, what did you say? “grammar is for noobs” ? Not that that is spam.

9 Likes

ok im going to make a new post so i can ramble more about grammar and to appease the mods
Grammar Moment lol 3 numbers in a row

9 Likes

I agree with a lot of this but I feel like necros are fine Diabolists are an issue on a lot of maps due to movement and sand elementals can be quite annoying on super open maps however can still be avoided

8 Likes

not sure why this was replied to 9 months after the latest response, but nobody said they were impossible or unable to be handled.
I just think Necros end up killing the pace at the end of the round, especially on larger maps because they won’t move or do anything at all. Some maps it’s super difficult to kill them without taking damage which means the map needs to have a certain tier of armor or health in order to function on these rounds, which doubles as restrictions for no reason.

I still support this suggestion wholely, albeit Twinkle Poppers were shown to not be properly functional which sucks. I think these mobs should all be changed regardless.

11 Likes

Diabolist is nightmare fuel for everyone

10 Likes

This is the most voted suggestion here, so they just need to accept it.

11 Likes

im sure they’ll get to it eventually, but we have enough issues as is :lmao:

10 Likes

They will, but it will take a lot of time

10 Likes

I feel like skeleton snipers should also be replaced, as they ONE SHOT you NO MATTER WHAT (unless you have a shit to of HP and def, and by the time they spawn, you usually won’t have that)

I feel like they should be replaced with something that can attack from long distances, like Eyezor, Goblin Warlock, Ragged Caster, Rune Wizard, Moss Hornets (The faint version, specifically, also when the fuck did it get a resprite???), Icy Merman, Desert Spirit or the Ichor Sticker (i wanted to include Hemogoblin Shark but its WAYYYYYYYYY to strong)

11 Likes