Random ban from some guy

creepface actually has three different types of axes in their inventory. It’s a pretty decent bargain if he sells everything besides his Pickaxe Axe, I’d wager he can snatch 3 gold coins from an NPC with that much to sell.

5 Likes

what a deal… he would gain back 0.00011857707% of his current net worth assuming he lost his platinum coins

4 Likes

I’d still save $3 if I had $25300 in my bank account, or in this case, I’d go out of my way to save 3 gold coins if I had 25300 gold coins.

5 Likes

Fair enough, lol.

4 Likes

Just to be clear, i kept the axes because i never use any chests or things like that. And don’t mind the platinum coins, those were cheated.

5 Likes

However, im thinking of abandoning my appeal, as it doesnt seem to go anywhere. The person who banned me (i think it was popstarfreas), doesnt seem to be responding to me anymore. And i cant be waiting for ages of course…

5 Likes

Be patient, he will eventually respond to it

7 Likes

Popstarfreas is busy like yems says be patient so just wait

4 Likes

Guys I think I know how there was here got the solar pickaxe, so I was asking him about it and he says it might have happened cause he was dragging it about his inventory when he went through the teleported to survival, do u think u guys could fix this if it works (I might be wrong about it and it could just be a glitch) cause it could be exploited easily

4 Likes

Many players have attempted item transfer exploits in Survival before. This is nothing new, and many solutions have been attempted to fix this issue. If someone is trying to utilize exploits, they should be banned.

4 Likes

Okay, I hope his ban appeal gets accepted tho cause I can t play till it is cause of IP ban thing

4 Likes

It quite annoying

4 Likes