Random ban from some guy

You weren’t meant to keep those in the first place, you should have trashed them.

5 Likes

Yes, and i apolagised. After he caught me, I left for some time, because i was tired of getting killed all the time. When i tried to log back on, it said i was banned.

3 Likes

Okay you should just make a ban appeal in #terraria-server:ban-appeals . That is the only way to get unbanned.

5 Likes

It is kind of sad now, because I really enjoyed playing it. Even if i have to restartmy survival progression, I would love to get an unban

3 Likes

Hello?, Yeah my brother, there was here, it is not letting him get a ban appeal cause it is not accepting his email and we really have not the slightest idea what to do, could u possibly help us

4 Likes

Answer either one of these questions : What’s the link it gives when you join the server? (Or just the number at the end if you want) Is your brother CreepFace?

5 Likes

I don’t think he is my brother, but he seems to have the same problem. You could try to make a ban appeal, which i did too.

4 Likes

It won’t let me join the server, it says I can’t ( I have no idea why) and my brother username is There wAs Here (or something along those lines)

4 Likes

What’s the error it gives when you join the server? I don’t think there is an error that reads : “I can’t”.

Yes that too
|
\ /

5 Likes

I have seen him playing, so maybe he did the same as i did. Once again, try making a ban appeal. Good luck with everything!

4 Likes

I have a question and a statement,
Question: how do I make a ban appeal
Statement: it won’t even let me on the server but I will try again to see if it does this time

3 Likes

Click on this link : #terraria-server:ban-appeals then make a new topic and answer the questions. Remember to like not trash the format or something. If you don’t know what to do, you can read other ban appeals.

5 Likes

So when I join the server it tells me “Banned: Dark Gaming | DTP - Ban View

4 Likes

Read above and use that as the link for Q1.

6 Likes

I just followed the link and it says he was banned for getting impossible items using a client but
1: I don’t think we can even get clients because we are on pretty terrible Amazon devices
2: I just asked him and he says it was a bug and he has no idea how it happens, only that it happens once before and swapped his fiery greatsword for 30 fishing potions

4 Likes

Post this in your ban appeal.

6 Likes

Okay :slight_smile: thanks

6 Likes

Survival resets every week btw, so you would still lose your progress at the end of every week, just letting you know.

4 Likes

I check most of the discord channel pretty often, which includes player-reports, and that lets me view a tiny bit of the history. There Was Here got banned for using a modified client to get a solar pickaxe (i dont know how if you were on a terrible amazon device, but it happened, either that or he got it from a hacker and kept it).

And creepface, which you already admitted to duplicating items, got banned for duplicating items.

3 Likes

More importantly why does he still have an axe in his inventory despite having pickaxe axe

x-files theme plays

4 Likes