Random ban from some guy

So i was just playing on the survival server, when suddenly i came across this dude. His name was not the bot if im correct, and he told me that he is a moderator. Well at first, there seemed to be nothing wrong, other than him just killing others with wooden spikes. But he said i used ‘duplication client’ of some kind. Now obviously that is just something weird, and if it was true, i’ll still be complaining. Because, he didn’t warn me or anything like it. So I would like to get an unban, or at least to speak with him.

3 Likes

First of all, this is not the correct category for a ban appeal, that would be in the Ban Appeals section, which provides you a format you need to fill out.

Second of all, “not the bot” is not a moderator, unless he suddenly became one in the last 24 hours. So there was no way he could have banned you. Is it possible he accused you of using a duplication client, and a real moderator banned you?

Third, you should get a ban link if you attempt to log into the server again. If you link that to your post, we can see in more detail what you’re talking about.

4 Likes

Yeah my brother’s where both banned for no apparent reason as well

4 Likes

That’s because you both use the same IP

4 Likes

What was your brothers’ character’s name?

Nvm, seems yems has an answer.

I assume you were banned, which also IP banned your brother.

3 Likes

There Was Here and messiah

3 Likes

Well, I would greatly appreciate to talk with this person who banned me. After all, I apolagised and he was fine with it. Now, i am still banned and I cannot do anything about it.

3 Likes

Creepface, you got banned for a modified client by Rofle. Dark Gaming | DTP - Ban View

4 Likes

Can you get your ban link, please? It would give more detail.

Oh thanks yems.

3 Likes

Question, how can you see other people’s ban appeals? Is it something limited to moderators?

3 Likes

I don’t know what you mean by that. I just clicked on some items, and then splitted them. That causes the duplication. It was by far the worst mistake though.

3 Likes

…No, that’s just regular splitting. Duplication is where you actually make multiple copies of an item, which is impossible in vanilla (without a Journey mode character, which is not allowed anyway).

3 Likes

And do you mean this; Dark Gaming | DTP - Ban View ?

3 Likes

Well there is this bug with duplication, that usually happens with splitting. I don’t know if it happend with everyone, but it seems kind of unfortunate to me.

3 Likes

Yes, thank you. Yems already posted that, it shows that you were banned by Rofle (server admin) and not “not the bot”, who isn’t a staff member.

4 Likes

If you somehow duplicate something by accident, I believe you are meant to trash it immediately, and not keep hacked items or ones obtained by exploit, as that’s against the rules.

4 Likes

Well not the bot said he checked my inv, and so he apparently said something about that in the discord. I checked for it, and it says someone else send it.

3 Likes

Nah, I just randomly guessed 6146 because I had made a previous ban and then I happened to be correct.

3 Likes

The only duped item i kept, was platinum coins. And he caught me with that, after which i stopped.

3 Likes

…checked for what?

Also, other people can see your inventory on the T-Inv. So “not the bot” probably wasn’t lying.

5 Likes