Questions about "Glasia syndrome"

Entering N word often invokes me.

Don’t enter N word in chat.

5 Likes

that’s obvious.

5 Likes

Apparently, not to some people

6 Likes

indeed… idk why people even say those things when they are obviously not socially acceptable

4 Likes

Same, but != is mostly used in C# and C (aka progtamming languages)

So its ok to say also
1 != 2
X != Y
Cats != Leons

6 Likes

So, i wanna get it

5 Likes

mans remembered a user appealing a ban when he read invisi’s line

8 Likes

I’m going to state this in the nicest way possible as to not harm nate, but it basically means said person doesn’t watch their manners, gets their noses into conversations way too often, and bothers people a lot.

8 Likes

heh so thats what people think about me? we all learn something everyday i guess lol

6 Likes

glasias obbesed using bat scepter on me

8 Likes

lol sry for yesterday skemow for the bug

7 Likes

can’t wait to see someone who pulls up with ‘skemor syndrome’ and pretends to act like the worst person possible

8 Likes

Its fine lmao

8 Likes

wutboutsussyside

8 Likes

i dunno what that means xd

8 Likes

impostaisaturside

8 Likes

wish could slender is here missed pvp with him

8 Likes

i have a tip for everyone except that one person who ruined my round 13 shaman on 2010, may 9, 10:13AM on the 53.3646325983766666 repeatedth millisecond on shadows descent in a group of seven, three of them being moderators if someone makes a “[name] syndrome” about you -

ASSUME THE WORST

ill do an example -
solysis syndrome - you are annoying and mean and selfish and hate red (which consequently means bad color taste, eww) and you are bad at building

if someone says that you are right, you called it

if someone says that you are wrong, you arent a bad person

ok but really,

Solysis Syndrome - When someone uses horrid grammar, their vocabulary is more horrendous then a rotten banana, and their spelling is the reason shampoo have instructions on the back of them, you have falleth under the Syndrome. If said person also gets a good taste in color (and like red more), then they also fall under this.

wow this word feels weid now

7 Likes

I have 1 question: why did this becameuch more active after my reply?

8 Likes

I do not understand this thread at all after ur revive, nether

6 Likes