Questions about "Glasia syndrome"

I heard multiple people saying “Glasia syndrome”. What do you mean with it and what is the intention?

11 Likes

They intend for it to be an insult to players whom they deem report too often. I wouldn’t pay any mind to it, there is nothing wrong with us holding players accountable for their words and actions.

10 Likes

There also is cursating the word “Nate syndrome”

11 Likes

Well I haven’t heard that one but I’d assume it has similar meaning.

10 Likes

Syndrome is defined as “A group of symptoms which consistently occur together, or a condition characterized by a set of associated symptoms.” (Oxford Languages).
So, I believe that it has to do with how you act. You report a lot, and I know the most liked post is about how you used to report way too much, and so it’s about reporting.

Edit: I know, I’m a bit late.

9 Likes

Ok, I did the math. Glasia, you have made 27.42% of all player reports. I think it is obvious why you are associated with reporting people.

10 Likes

I thought like 90%))

11 Likes

He has made 374 out of the 1364 total reports so far.

9 Likes

347 reports.

10 Likes

lmfao, my syndrome is just from being awkward, not even from the number of reports im pumping out

9 Likes

Low key though if these few people weren’t consistently and reliably creating reports a lot of unacceptable behavior would go unnoticed, and would actually reinforce it. People naturally like to test set boundaries, it’s just how it is.

9 Likes

Ye, I’m fine with the reports, for me “glasia syndrome” is being not funny.

8 Likes

same, reporting is very encouraged

9 Likes

Can we just take a second to appreciate that Glasia, for better or for worse, took time out of his day to gather proof 374 times of individual people cheating. That’s dedication, if I’ve ever seen it. If we assume that it takes 5 minutes to file a report, that is 31.17 hours of reporting players total.

Edit: Also, only 32.88% of those reports were actually resolved.

9 Likes

mostly chat, because Phase is like Glasia’s palace…

8 Likes

I go there often because school lessons get cancelled/ I have a strange schedule. On Mondays I have school from 8 AM - 10:20 AM (the teacher always ends lesson at 9:40 - 10 AM) then from 11:55 AM - 12:55 PM and then 3 PM - 4 PM. To walk the distance from school to home I need 20 mins.

9 Likes

yeah, i only use phase in school, my reports have been balanced between godmoders and chatters so far, but i feel like more and more godmoders are showing up

7 Likes

Actually, I decided to see the number of reports that were his since he joined, and it’s 75.4% of reports since he joined are by him.

7 Likes

More godmoders have appeared on other servers.I have also seen chat spam bots with ban evaders that spam links too a website that apparently gives you godmode and a ban evader but idk if the site is just a virus or what.(again on other servers)

8 Likes

No more than 3

7 Likes