Questions about "Glasia syndrome"

They are overrunning gamemodes, and nothing is being done about it. I’m honestly tired of dealing with them. AT least 50% of my reports get closed and stay unresolved, not sure what to do.

7 Likes

I’ll try to handle them. I can’t do anything since im either asleep during that time or i just woke up :omegalul:

7 Likes

Thanks, much appreciated.

7 Likes

I have like 1-3 solved reports

7 Likes

looks like the godmoders from t1 migrated to dg

7 Likes

Maybe they did. I wonder though…

My Wondering About Server Cooperation

I’ve always played around with the idea of servers working together to make people who get banned in one server banned on all servers.

It does seem rather impractical though, as it would require all staff to be trusted by both servers, and there are a bunch of other detriments.

But if it was able to happen… there would generally be less people on each server using Godmode, because someone couldn’t get banned on one server and then instantly turn around and go on another server.

7 Likes

Glasia syndrome is one of the harshest and most deadly syndromes known to man.
It completely reduces a person’s sense of awareness and fear leading them to commit rash actions and poor planning.

Glasia syndrome has been known to have killed 1.1k people in the last 20 years due to events such as car crashes and other bodily malfunctions.
The Glasia syndrome is named after Glasia from Dark Gaming as he has the most severe case ever documented.

Sources & Documents relating to Glasia syndrome

7 Likes

I used to suffer from Glasia Syndrome. Luckily, I’ve recovered now, but only after getting… kicked (?) from the previous server I was on… Here were my symptoms:
Rules Lawyering
Recklessly Ignoring the opinions of the Mods, causing them to Dislike me
Making Multiple Alt accounts without them knowing
Being annoying about a warning I had gotten

Wait, these don’t really line up with your list of symptoms. Maybe this is just Elric Syndrome.

5 Likes

Don’t forget Sol symptom where you are constantly conflicted with doing schoolwork and building.

3 Likes

Oh, yeah, I suffer from that one.
Study for the Calc test I need to take in 20 minutes… or talk on the Forums?

4 Likes

do you need to take the test?

3 Likes

Yes. I do need to take the test. Tests are 60% of our grade, whereas homework is only 20% of the grade. The final is the other 20%. So really, it’s more like tests are about 73% of the grade.

4 Likes

Then in all seriousness, I advise you to prepare for the test.

3 Likes

if you haven’t already.

3 Likes

Luckily for me, the test is just the Unit 1 test, and I know all of the material that is going to be appearing on it. I should be fine, as long as I check my work afterwards.

Anyways, this topic has kinda gotten derailed.

4 Likes

definitely.

Glasia syndrome is a fatal disease.
Stay away from Glasia as much as possible in order not to catch the disease

4 Likes

Luckily, Glasia is in Germany, which is basically the other side of the world from me, so I should be fine.

4 Likes

So I 90% won’t be able to test my map because people don’t like me.

4 Likes

:warning: Warning: Rickroll II! :warning:

5 Likes

What did I do bad to you?

4 Likes