Pwrwq's Moderator Application

It does apply, but unless you are doing things in-game to warrant the application being denied (for example being banned or repeatedly warned), it will likely just stay pending. At least one of the current applications have been pending for months, which is why I say this.

7 Likes

So these applications will stay here for a long time before getting accepted?

5 Likes

or rejected, time will show

welp, Glasia’s was staying for 1.5 years, right?

6 Likes

This depends on the performance of said user and how he does in the community

@Eltralor 's mod app only took a month or two to complete.
(Extension)

7 Likes

They definitely could. My application was accepted pretty quick because I was making quite a lot of reports, and there was a shortage of active moderating staff. Also, I was also able to cover a timeslot where zombies and survival was left mostly unstaffed, so I guess I was needed at the time. But the thing holding some of the current applicants back right now isn’t specifically the number of reports they have made. There should be no rush to making reports, just focus on making them of good quality. It is the behavior in-game (actions, chat tendencies) that really going to prevent some from ever being accepted as a trial mod. In order for your appeal to be accepted, one of us staff has to recommend you to be fit to try the mod role. We then take a vote, and if there is no issue, you are then accepted and tested as a trial mod. Some of the current applicants do not have enough reports, which isn’t an issue as they will come with time. But some that I am observing are currently unfit to be a mod as a result of their behavior and temperament. I save evidence of any rule violations I see in-game or find on phase, and this will likely hold back a couple of people. If these individuals press the issue of coming to a decision on their appeal, I will likely show my evidence. Just bear in mind that reports are not everything, we need users to have some maturity and self-control too.

10 Likes

The circumstances surrounding their was because multiple staff was opposed to the idea

9 Likes

e.g. Glasia violating Community #4 where Glasia minimods?

6 Likes