PVP
Your in-game account name
ZAIRA

How often it happens
EVERYTIME

Any screenshots or videos showing the bug
![Screenshot_2021-07-10-08-47-55-08_e263680a0e5220b6eaef081fb22e0255|690x326]

5 Likes

The image is not appear only the thingy code or something??

5 Likes

I think they uploaded it incorrectly.

5 Likes

You messed up the image upload. Please update it to include a proper image and a description

7 Likes

I cant upload an image because it says cant embed a media post but i screenshot it. And if i upload a video its says cant because im a new user. And ill just type what happen Here it is. So When I Spawn in rift its normal i can go to Gamemodes,Build,Items And Also Survival i cant go to pve because its doing the samething. This what’s happen. When ill go to there platforms Pvp,Pve Platforms Its Says Shifting To The Dimension. It’ll Change Backgrounds but im in the rift buildings Its Stops time and the chat are also stopped. But if i use the rod of discord to die. Ill go to the pvp but no players and when i go to the pvp area no effects and i can break anything. Ill have to use another player to go in pvp sometimes it’ll join sometimes it’ll do the same thing… so please fix it. I dont wanna be bored and quit the server.

5 Likes

Try uploading to a website like Imgur and embedding an image like so: ![Text](<IMAGE URL>). Also what’s your in-game name?

6 Likes

My in-game name? Zaira. And how do i post? I already download the app.

5 Likes

On the website, check the top left side

6 Likes

Ok ill just about to upload btw whats your name? In imgur ill post a video. And im in mobile rn because my pc is like lava hot

4 Likes

I Upload it its on imgur

5 Likes

send the link here

5 Likes

Darkgaming Bug In Pvp Darkgaming Bug In Pvp - Album on Imgur

5 Likes

How was it

5 Likes

I’m certain that background of the lobby isn’t supposed to be like that… Does it say anything in the chat perhaps?

4 Likes

Yes, only Shifting To Pvp Dimension.

5 Likes

It Also Doing the same thing At Pve.

5 Likes

If I am correct, this happens quite often but I am inexperienced with how to fix it… I would probably suggest waiting? I’m sorry, I’m not fully sure…

5 Likes

Im using my another acc to go in. Hopefully they dont ban me. I just want to play.

5 Likes

I’m positive this isn’t a ban issue. If you were banned, you wouldn’t be allowed to be on the server at all which will give you a ban link instead. It also knows if you’re ban evading by saying ‘Access is Blocked’ when going into a dimension

5 Likes

Wait a minute… You’re only allowed to have one account…

4 Likes