Please help i got banned

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Ban

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
no i didnt know what i did

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
i really dont know what happened so i dont know how to explain

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
because i like this server and i play on it alot and i really dont know why i got banned also it wasnt on purpose i swear it was an accident i promise please im so sorry

4 Likes

You were banned for these messages:

I suggest you go over the rules to see what’s allowed and not. Not reading the rules still holds you liable. The reason you were banned is also stated on your ban link

3 Likes

yea i read the rules im so sorry

3 Likes

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

3 Likes

i dont know if i can indentify the right one

3 Likes

i only found this website today so i didnt know the rules :frowning: sorry

3 Likes

ok i think i broke this rule

3 Likes
  1. Do you understand why what you did broke the rules stated?

2. Do you understand how you can avoid breaking them again?

3. Do you agree that you will not break the same rules in the future?

4. Do you understand that if in the future you break any of the rules that you were banned for already, that you will not be able to appeal again (unless the ban was a mistake or due to extenuating circumstances)?

3 Likes

i wrote reply but i dont think it went through

but i understand everything

2 Likes

i understand all

2 Likes

I will ask you one last time, do you understand that this will be your last appeal? It raises suspicion that you instantly answered with “yes” to all four within one minute of that post

2 Likes

yes i understand

This appeal has been accepted. Your ban has been lifted.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.