Please give me another chance

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Ban

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
Yes i use hack knowing that i will get banned im sorry for using hack.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
Yes it is fair to all people to ban a person that using a hack so it doesnt ruin the games.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
im am sorry for all i done im sorry to all people that i ruined their game. i just need a second chance give me another chance to start over.

8 Likes

You need to follow the format. Remove the “replace this part of the line” part for Q1, and fix up the spacing for Q2 and Q3.
Do not post a new appeal; edit your existing one. Post a reply here once you have made the corrections.

6 Likes

i corrected the appeal.

3 Likes

What now? Do my invalid mean my appeal decline?

4 Likes

No. Your appeal doesn’t follow the format, so it’s tagged as #invalid. Please refer to the reply by Tru3thful above, once you’ve corrected your appeal the #invalid tag will be removed

If your appeal is declined it will be tagged with #denied

5 Likes

I did correct the appeal what else to correct im no understan

4 Likes

Add back the line break between each question, i.e. after the question’s answer, add back the line break so there’s an empty space between an answer and the question after it.

5 Likes

i edited my appeal

4 Likes

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? Do this in a new reply, don’t edit your appeal. If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

4 Likes

Please correct your quote as it is invalid.

3 Likes

Your quote is still invalid, a correct quote should look something like this:

1 Like

#1 Hacked Clients [or Modified Clients]

All types of modified clients that deviate gameplay functionally in any way from the original Terraria client is forbidden; this also includes using 3rd party programs, such as Inventory Editors, to modify your character to possess impossibilities. However, texture packs are exempt*. Warnings may be given; however, due to the nature of the people using these clients, warnings may not be required. In cases where this negatively affects other players, to a degree of selfishness, then the ban may not be appealed.

People using any Modifications for PvP Advantages are deemed worse. Therefore, they should not be warned and instead banned.

• That do not alter game mechanics (e.g. hitboxes, visibility of tiles/walls, visibility of lighting). In other words, they must keep all things intact that the originals do except the art style.
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.