Phase not working

Wait a minute…

I’ve been using phase.terraria.one

but phase.dark-gaming.com actually works with no bug?

(at least for me)

4 Likes

Not for me, sadly.

4 Likes

Maybe try bypassing the security on t.dark-gaming, then switching to phase.dark-gaming?

4 Likes

This does not work anymore. As of now, Dark Gaming is the only server that works with phase.

4 Likes

I suppose that explains why, even on the Terraria One URL, the server defaults to Dark Gaming.

5 Likes

There are only two phase links that work, and they are both under the t.dark-gaming.com domain:

5 Likes

What do you mean? I was using it only this morning, until it stopped working.

4 Likes

On 17 January 2021, Terraria One pulled the plug on Phase.

5 Likes

Even when I entered “Dark Gaming” as my server, it still had the Terraria One URL, but it seems like that’s stopped now.

4 Likes

Just tried both again, and… both fell flat in ways I’d already mentioned, unfortunately.

5 Likes

Really? I guess access to Phase through terraria.one expired today. (I don’t really know how this works; I’ll have to do research.)

5 Likes

Sorry that I’m reiterating this like a parrot, but alas, the aforementioned process of bypassing the warnings works for me on both PC and mobile. If this still doesn’t work, I don’t know how to help you.

5 Likes

Yeah. Don’t ask me why it’s not working now compared to functioning as intended previously because I don’t even know.

5 Likes

I see no clicks on the actual t.dark-gaming.com domain so maybe?

4 Likes

So what’s the point?

The forum just shows how many time someone clicks a particular link. I don’t know how this is correlated to anything.

4 Likes

There being no clicks on t.dark-gaming.com could infer that they didn’t actually unblock it’s domain, if they didn’t do it previously/without clicking it

4 Likes

That’s just the general domain it’s under, and that site on its own is just the trading system page, which I don’t have issues with on the alternate(?) site dtp.dark-gaming (compared to t.dark-gaming).

5 Likes

Generally speaking, you’d only get the “your connection is not private” on t.dark-gaming.com and not from dtp.dark-gaming.com

4 Likes

…wait, t.dark-gaming is showing as a private connection for me now? It’s still not working with Phase, but… that’s… odd, for lack of a better term.

Edit for clarity: I’m not getting the “Your connectiom is not private” screen(?) now.

5 Likes

If that’s the case, can’t you do this now?

5 Likes