Phase not working

Earlier I was added back to Phase, but now it just isn’t loading for me. I don’t know if this is a connection issue or if I’ve been locked out somehow. It was kind of half-loaded when I tried to log in earlier, but it said I was logged in as “Loading…” and never finished loading. I logged out and tried to log in again, but now it doesn’t load past the login screen.

I’m not sure how to fix this, if it’s a bug.

5 Likes

I only started using phase today due to this problem, Basically are you doing this on your phone?

4 Likes

Are you on mobile? Cause if you use phase.dark-gaming.com (phase for PC) in mobile that’s what’s gonna happen, use t.dark-gaming.com/mphase (phase for mobile)
It doesn’t work for me too, apparently phase is down right now or something?

5 Likes

I tried that yesterday it still didn’t work I would just suggest using your laptop or pc to do phase.

4 Likes

I’m using the PC version of phase. (On a computer browser not mobile)

5 Likes

Try going to t.dark-gaming.com, then access the site by clicking the Access button on the warning page.

Then go back to Phase and see if it works.

5 Likes

Phase is in the t.dark-gaming.com domain. If you cannot login to Phase, that means t.dark-gaming.com is being blocked by your browser.

Open up t.dark-gaming.com, and when it says Your connection is not private, click
Proceed to t.dark-gaming.com (unsafe)

5 Likes

I think I’m using a different OS, and there’s nothing that says it’s being blocked (it never showed that screen, although it does for a second say “Not secure” in the browser, but then switches to secure).

4 Likes

Actually it does, but there is no option to proceed.

Edit: nevermind. What made this unsafe, though, it was always fine before

4 Likes

What actually is Phase? I’ve never seen it anywhere in the rift. I’ve only seen, I believe SolarDeity, have the [Phase] icon for their location…

4 Likes

It’s a website where you can chat as if you were in the server, it’s at phase.terraria.one

4 Likes

Is there any way to fix this issue of it being “not secure”? I have to log in to t.dark-gaming.com every time I re-open my computer or Phase.

4 Likes

Isn’t there a button to proceed if the website says it’s unsafe?

4 Likes

Did you already see this?

Clicked Advanced

3 Likes

Yes, I figured out to do it, but it’s still annoying that I have to log into and bypass t.dark-gaming.com every time I wanted to go onto Phase or anything else related to the server. Do you know why it suddently became “Not safe”?

3 Likes

For me, I only have to click Proceed to t.dark-gaming.com (unsafe) once.

When you click not secure, do you have an option to Re-enable warnings?

Also, are you using Google as well?

3 Likes

I am, yes. I’ll try that. Kind of annoying that it became unsafe though

3 Likes

Still doesn’t work; I have to re-enable it on t.dark-gaming.com every time I want to access Phase, then I have to reload and log-in again.

Also, I think the reason why it’s unsafe now is because it’s security certificate expired yesterday.

3 Likes

My Certificate is invalid, yet I don’t have the same issue.

I made a typo earlier, do you have this option?

2 Likes

The option to re-enable warnings? Yes, but it didn’t change anything when I entered the site again and had to pass the “unsafe” screen. I’m not exactly sure what you’re asking.

3 Likes