Phase not working

For me at least, I only had to enable access to t.dark-gaming.com once, so I don’t have to go back to re-enable access again to use Phase. I figure that I only had that option to re-enable warnings because my access is enabled as such.

3 Likes

I think I’ll finally speak up on the matter even though Phase was broken for over a day for me. I can get into the site and log in just fine, it’s loading the game chat that fails for me, appearing stuck like this.

I only sometimes get a security warning when trying to access the site, I don’t know if there’s any rhyme or reason to it.

Also, no, I’m not logged in to popstarfreas’ account, that is showing on mine. I don’t know why it’s showing up like this.

3 Likes

Same for me, but it said Madofado instead of Rofle. At the top, where it shows up on PC, it said “Logged in as Loading…”.

This works now, I just have to bypass t.dark-gaming.com every time.

3 Likes

These are separate issues.

I’ve had same issue has Tru3thful before, and I’m not sure what causes it.

3 Likes

Small update(?) to this: I tried logging in to Phase through Google Chrome on mobile just now (using the t.dark-gaming.com domain), and the results were even worse than my default mobile browser today in the form of Firefox. This time, using Chrome, I couldn’t even get into the chat GUI and instead was stuck on the credentials screen indefinitely (on Firefox, I get the results in my original image).

3 Likes

If that is the case for Chrome, then refer to this:

Even though you are on mobile, the process should be similar to the one you go through on PC.
(If I recall correctly, Chrome on mobile is a port of the PC version onto mobile.)

3 Likes

It’s not that I’m unable to access the Phase site itself, it’s just that I get stuck on the loading wheel on the credentials screen (after having selected to proceed to the “unsafe” site).

(my password is in there, I blanked it out)

Meanwhile, on Firefox…

3 Likes

That happens when you try to access phase from mobile.

3 Likes

I replicated the process on Chrome using a mobile device, and I didn’t have the same problem.

3 Likes

Maybe it’s the browser?

3 Likes

He has the problem on Firefox, Chrome, and Google on mobile.

3 Likes

Cloudflare now isn’t letting me in at all. I think it’s due to the security certificate being expired for the site.

4 Likes

Are you sure? For me, it still says the certificate is valid until July 7, 2021.

secureiyty312x302

eguritdaf362x334

4 Likes

Yes, it doesn’t let me access the site. It did a few hours ago though, I don’t know why it stopped.

4 Likes

Yeah same mine says ´logged in as loading´ like forever

4 Likes

I’ve still been getting stuck in this… limbo when I try to open Phase.

I also tried opening Phase using the desktop URL on PC since the last time I posted here, and all I got was the perpetual loading wheel, as shown previously.

3 Likes

To fix this, I think log into t.dark-gaming.com and bypass the protection again. I used to have it that way, but now it’s not letting me access at all.

4 Likes

This still works 100% of the time for me anytime I have issues accessing Phase. If you’ve done this and still have issues, it’s a problem on your side. Perhaps your internet provider is blocking the domain or maybe you downloaded a firewall which is blocking it.

4 Likes

Yeah, for some reason t.dark-gaming works for me now with no bypass but Phase doesn’t.

4 Likes

Oh, that’s a thing? I’d been using the phase.dark-gaming domain, what’s the t.dark-gaming Phase link for PC (and mobile if that’s a thing) so I can try that?

4 Likes