Parkour maps

Instead of there randomly being parkour maps, the sever asks the players in the lobby if they want to play parkour maps. If enough people said yes, a random parkour map will be chosen. This can be every game or randomly.

There’s also /vote

3 Likes

There are not many who know about this and not a lot of people know the name of all the maps.

2 Likes

In that case, the message displayed by the server could also say “You can also /vote {map name} to vote for a certain map!” But then again, not many people playing a gamemode actually look at the chat box. Devs could also add in a command that displays map names and their desc, so the message could also reference that.

1 Like

thats true!

2 Likes

Why is this in Zombies

3 Likes

Cuz why not

1 Like

Because zombies maps used to have parkour maps, such as skeletons.

2 Likes

Those are zombies maps not parkour maps, parkour maps aren’t a thing

(Unless my map lush tropics get published and doesn’t get “fixed”)

2 Likes

Have you never seen heaven’s hell? Or other maps? Ask rofle, he’ll show you some parkour maps.

2 Likes

Heaven’s hell is still there??? I thought it was taken away! How to play, I tried voting in custom but that doesn’t work!

1 Like

It probably just got removed from the map pool. Maybe rofle can host it for you.

2 Likes

In That case I could test it in custom with someone who has zombie map maker perms

2 Likes

credits to Plagyebriged for the image. Here’s an example of a parkour map

2 Likes

Lush tropics is nothing now imfao

1 Like

how does it look like? i’m in online class rn so i cant open terraria

2 Likes

Oh, I thought you meant purely parkour maps

2 Likes

Jungle themed, it’s been submitted but not moved so it’s still in build, left of /warp sky town

2 Likes

thanks. i’ll check it out later.

2 Likes

I think you need to rephrase your suggestion post a little bit. I was a bit confused when I initially read it. Now I understand that you are referring to zombies maps that so-happen to have parkour. You want there to be a system where particular zombies maps are marked as “parkour maps,” so players can use a command similar to /vote in order to vote from this “parkour map” pool.

I get your reasoning for wanting this to be implemented, however, I think a certain sense of simplicity should be retained when it comes to voting for a particular map. I feel like it would be a hassle to have certain maps be marked as “parkour maps” and “non-parkour maps.”

2 Likes