One more chance?

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Ban

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
Yes.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
It was very fair, I shouldn’t have lost my cool like that and I shouldn’t have spread so much extra toxicity around.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
Well, its been a while and I’m starting to realize that the purpose of the ban was not only a punishment, (if it really was a punishment for me at all), but rather a discipline for me to obey the rules, it was better for both me and the server, and now I feel like I am ready start from scratch and therefore I won’t do anything that will put me into trouble anymore.
So, i would like one final chance for me to return, no more violations coming from me.

11 Likes

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? Do this in a new reply, don’t edit your appeal. If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

7 Likes

Im pretty sure my toxicity and such was related to these rules

8 Likes

You need to quote each rule that you broke indivdually.

8 Likes

ok this should work

7 Likes
  1. Do you understand why what you did broke the rules stated?
  2. Do you understand how you can avoid breaking them again?
  3. Do you agree that you will not break the same rules in the future?
  4. Do you understand that if in the future you break any of the rules that you were banned for already, that you will not be able to appeal again (unless the ban was a mistake or due to extenuating circumstances)?
6 Likes
  1. Yes, Terraria is a game for all audiences, meaning that there are possible minors in game, the harsh use of profanity and nsfw content is unacceptable
  2. Yes, all there is need to be done is for me to not say anything in a sexual manor and to avoid excess use of curse words
  3. Yes
  4. Yes, i shouldn’t have to get banned over and over for the same clause
7 Likes

This appeal has been accepted . Your ban has been lifted.

5 Likes