Niwrad/darwinism ban appeal

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Dark Gaming

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
Yes, I do want to explain myself though.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
It was fair. I made a mistake, and it was my fault.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
Alright look, I do understand the past 2 answers may make you want to keep my ban reinstated but I do want to argue for myself. I did cheat awhile ago, keep in mind me saying awhile ago. I know it doesnt make the rule break I did any less worse but I still want to say, I have changed recently I’ve started playing on the server under a new name (not alting) and I was not banned. I tried playing as my old name darwinism and it auto banned me again. I really have had a change ever since that time ago and I do believe I deserve a second chance. Ever since I started replaying again today I have been 100% legit no cheats at all. I do understand what I did awhile ago was bad but I do wish I can be given a 2nd chance as I really dont do this stuff anymore.

If I do not get unbanned I appreciate you giving this a read anyways.

1 Like

This is almost ban evading but I understand that if you had known before, you would’ve appealed earlier…

2 Likes

i honest to god just tried logging on on a random character i made and it worked, i just thought either my ban expired or it was removed

2 Likes

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? Do this in a new reply, don’t edit your appeal. If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

2 Likes

I do want to make it clear that genuinely this stuff did happen a year ago, I was not trying to ban evade I just genuinely thought I was unbanned and I wanted to play legit.
I know even though it happened a year ago doesnt make the rule break any less worse but I still do believe I should get a 2nd chance.

Also i am sorry for taking so long to appeal I was just kinda scared too at first.

1 Like
  1. Do you understand why what you did broke the rules stated?

2. Do you understand how you can avoid breaking them again?

3. Do you agree that you will not break the same rules in the future?

4. Do you understand that if in the future you break any of the rules that you were banned for already, that you will not be able to appeal again (unless the ban was a mistake or due to extenuating circumstances)?

2 Likes
  1. Yes
  2. Yes
  3. Yes
  4. Yes I do.
1 Like

This appeal has been accepted. Your ban has been lifted.

2 Likes